JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I got both the boys a Sk8r hoodie from Lou's Doggie Boutique this summer and it's finally cold enough for them to wear them. Of course Wilson would rather eat Jack's zipper. Took these about 1/2 hour ago.

IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

IMG_1836.jpg

L

Lucy-licious

great Hoddies I love them. Wilson is growing up so quickly :love:
and Jack looks very impressed with himself in that second picture. Dude :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jake has one of those too! I have a picture somewhere! But I've been in picture he** already today! Maybe later when my strength comes back! They look sooooo handsome Jeannie! Two beautiful boys!!

Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION], their too handsome for their own good, aren't they all though? :)

[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] Jack's very impressed with himself, too much actually, lol. Ever since he's got over his HOD he has just been growing and growing and growing - now he's starting to fill out. Wilson's growing up too fast, he's now 9 months.

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], are you sick today? Be sure to post up those pictures too, I'd love to see them. They compliment each other pretty good I must admit. :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION], their too handsome for their own good, aren't they all though? :)[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] Jack's very impressed with himself, too much actually, lol. Ever since he's got over his HOD he has just been growing and growing and growing - now he's starting to fill out. Wilson's growing up too fast, he's now 9 months.[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], are you sick today? Be sure to post up those pictures too, I'd love to see them. They compliment each other pretty good I must admit. :)
:rofl:... Yes I'm picture sick!! No..I'm fine!! Do I LOOK sick??

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Your boys look great in their new hoodies, so handsome.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
darn, i'm gonna have to wait til i get home tonight to see these pics 'cuz as usual, my work computer doesn't allow me to see photos! now if i had an iphone that would be a different story! Something to look forward to looking at tonight at least! :)

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Love the pictures, too cute!

Delilah has one of those, too. Hers is kind of a bit too big though..and she has the bulldog small!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
They look awesome in their hoodies! I'm just surprised that [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] didn't say well at least eating Jacks zipper sounds more appetizing than that other thing of Jack's that Wilson tries to eat......:eeeew:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online