Chance's Second Week of Aglity Classes (Video)

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Chance has just started agility. Mostly for fun (and for giggles...) because who doesn't want to see a tubby bum wiggle around an agility course?

Here's some video of his second week of class.

I think we'll teach him to "limbo" when the bar gets raised. :p

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Ohmygod that was awesome! I love the second attempt at the ramp thing. Funnnnneeeeeee! He looks like he's having the best time too. Great vid! Thanks for sharing.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Good job Chance, keep up the good work. Thought that ramp was going to get the best of him, but he made it. Yeah

HuddysBuddy

Mar 14, 2011
Columbia, Pa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Good Job, Chance! I laughed so hard the first time he did the ramp, but he looks like he is getting the hang of it.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Nice work Chance! You'll be a pro in no time.

Makes me want to clear out my basement and set up an agility course. :)

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Yesss, a fellow agility bulldog! *high fives*

Chance is so handsome. He's looking awesome for his second class! I'm surprised you guys are doing that may obstacles already, haha. He sure didn't like that a-frame at first, huh? Looks like he got WAY better though. Delilah loves the A-frame..she zooms right on up it!

Wait till you get to let them off leash and try to make them listen to you. LOL.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=1935]heff101[/MENTION] but all the ladies would be watching him!! I think Heff needs to do agility :p haha

H

heff101

@heff101 but all the ladies would be watching him!! I think Heff needs to do agility :p haha

Heffs idea of agility is jumping into the backseat of the car for a car ride.
He is soooooooooooo lazy.
Wow and here I thought all the ladies were watching me!!!

OP
malaviKat

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
LOL Thanks everyone! Yes, Chance took to the A-frame after his second attempt. We learned the jump (bar) and the tunnel in the first class (but I had actually introduced Chance to the tunnel when he was a tiny little puppy so he wasn't concerned). Now he seems to love the course so much, he runs through parts of it without stopping for his treats. Looking forward to the rest of the course. I definitely recommend doing something like this if your bully is even semi-interested in getting off the couch. :) Chance, for whatever reason, LOVES running stairs. Since we live in a condo, he doesn't often have to do any stairs, but when we go down to check the mail, he tries to get away so he can run the stairs to the lobby. :p

Chance and Gregory (buffalobabie) will hopefully be checking out an outdoor agility course in a couple of weeks. Stiggy should join us!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I super enjoyed the video. Chance has got movie star good looks. It was fun to see him get more and more confident. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work Chance. :smoochwink:

OP
malaviKat

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Thanks Fontana. :) I think Chance is getting a really big ego... When we drive down the street, he puts the windows down and people pace the car to look at him (before eventually pulling up next to the driver/passenger to give a thumbs up or talk to us). Little dude is an attention whore... :p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.