Thought I Would Share - Bulldog Cross Stitch

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Wow ... that is beautiful!!!

I used to do cross-stitch and so I can appreciate how much time and effort went into it!! I used to really love doing it and actually started to do a picture of wolves for my husband, but just do not have the time anymore. So I've got a tiny patch of the moonlit sky done .. and it has remained that way for probably seven years now. I started it in UK, so it's moved with me across the pond, and just moved again to my new house.

Maybe when I retire ................. :blink:

OP
brcjzl

brcjzl

Jul 7, 2011
Canfield, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Liam, (Bailey RIP 05/22/2011)
Thanks everyone for all the kind words. X-stitch is winter hobby of mine. Although, with the new puppy it's hard to find time for it. I'm working on the Last Supper now. At the rate I'm going, I should be done with it in five years. :crazy:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is amazing!! I used to cross stitch before I had my second child, I finally sold all my stuff (I had every color of floss known to man) on eBay about a year ago. I miss doing it, but I know I can't do it for well, at least another 15 years or more!! I envy you to have done such a wonderful piece of art! Mine were never that elaborate and took me ages to complete!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
@brcjzl You should get a program called PC Stitch Pro. You can take any pic and make it into a cross stitch pattern

Members online

No members online now.