Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I've got myself Two piggies in a blanket!!!

This is what happens when they decide to get up early. They are awake for about 10 minutes before they crash again.

And a few days ago....Orion and her build a bear garage sale find.

L

Lucy-licious

Aww bless look at them both all sugged up :love: and O actually looks very pleased and happy with her new bear.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
They look so calm and contented.... soooooo peaceful.... 'when they are sleeping'!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion has several new bears. Right now she has one in every room. During the day and at night she has atleast 2 in her kennel.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Awww!!! They look all comfy!!! O looks very content with her bear. :heart:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
That is so sweet...Linus and Truman are famous for that move too, especially after Truman barks at 6 AM to get up for the day and ends up sleeping on the couch again within minutes.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Love the pics! I am hesitant to give Lola a stuffed animal with the glassy plastic eyeballs... do your pups try to bite the eyeballs off? should i consider them a choking hazard?

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Love the pics! I am hesitant to give Lola a stuffed animal with the glassy plastic eyeballs... do your pups try to bite the eyeballs off? should i consider them a choking hazard?

Orion has never had a problem with the eyes. Her 'original' stinky bears were from Walmart. They all have beaded eyes. Never once has she chewed or even messed with them. She got some new stinky bears from [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]...which have the hard nose. That ended up having to be removed. We've been very lucky. Actually, we are lucky. I have a friend at work that will sew up her bears when they need patching. Last week I handed over 5 bears. 3 with ruined arms, one with a ruined nose and one with a broken neck. Lori was able to completely restore 3 of the bears to new. 2 of the bears are being used as parts.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
my little piggies, er I mean bullies, don't snuggle under blankets. I love Miss O and Vegas, though!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.