Photo And Video Theme: Just getting comfortable

Jsu1225

Mar 31, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaplin
There are No words for this picture... it says everything!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0081.JPG
    IMG_0081.JPG
    600 KB · Views: 211
OP
J

Jsu1225

Mar 31, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaplin
Lol... They definitely live a "charmed" life... I live in envy!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Bullies do like to get comfy. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].... cooling off everything!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J

Jsu1225

Mar 31, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaplin
Love your quote 2BULLYMAMA.. unless you are a bulldog owner, it is not possible to understand how much they can impact your life. My Chaplin adds pure happiness to my life in a way that nothing else ever has. That includes wife... kids.... job..., all of which I love as well... and I know it sounds ridiculous, but nothing can compare to the feeling I get when I walk in the door and my boy is so happy to see me that his little nub tail almost flies off his backside as it wiggles with his hips in pure excitement.. or when he runs across the hardwood floor so fast he can't stop himself and then crashes into the wall....LoL... No words..

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love your quote 2BULLYMAMA.. unless you are a bulldog owner, it is not possible to understand how much they can impact your life. My Chaplin adds pure happiness to my life in a way that nothing else ever has. That includes wife... kids.... job..., all of which I love as well... and I know it sounds ridiculous, but nothing can compare to the feeling I get when I walk in the door and my boy is so happy to see me that his little nub tail almost flies off his backside as it wiggles with his hips in pure excitement.. or when he runs across the hardwood floor so fast he can't stop himself and then crashes into the wall....LoL... No words..

They are an amazing joy to have... such clowns yet total love bugs

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online