Photo And Video Theme: Bulldogs and tabletops.......

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i know most have seen these pics i posted to facebook today but gonna sure for the ones that didnt get to see it...

we went to home depot last nite to look for a new paint color..........

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
i know most have seen these pics i posted to facebook today but gonna sure for the ones that didnt get to see it...

we went to home depot last nite to look for a new paint color..........

If it were any other kind of dog then it either wouldn't have happened, or not been allowed to happen ..... only an english bulldog like Lex could get away with that and nobody in Home Depot doing anything about it!!! :bully::bulldog:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
lex has been goin in to that home depot ever since he was 6 weeks old, so he is very well known there... there is a lady in the floorin dept that absolutely adores him (her famimly used to raise them) so we always gotta go see her when we go in there and he can pick her out of a line up lol... we are in there about once to twice a week or more depending on what we are doing to the house.

they call him there mascot to anyone that stops and pets him lmao....

when we go to lowes the workers there arent friendly :( so we stick to our home depot people

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Did you just walk in with him one day? I want to take dozer with me when i go to menards =( im there every freaking day
<-- jealous

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Did you just walk in with him one day? I want to take dozer with me when i go to menards =( im there every freaking day
<-- jealous

That's what I was thinking..... Im always running to Lowes for sumptin or other. Princess could go with me but Im not sure what the stores reaction will be.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Well...Home Depot is pet friendly. You are allowed to take your dogs into the store. I don't know if Lowe's is pet friendly or not...you should just call and ask them. I would think that they would follow closely to what the competition is doing.

Actually, I just googled it and both Home Depot and Lowe's are not pet friendly. They say only service dogs..but most stores allow dogs depending on the location and the manager. If the dog is well behaved and doesn't pee, bark or growl.

When I had Orion in training class, my instructor specifically said that Home Depot WAS pet friendly. Hmmmmm

Last edited:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Well...Home Depot is pet friendly. You are allowed to take your dogs into the store. I don't know if Lowe's is pet friendly or not...you should just call and ask them. I would think that they would follow closely to what the competition is doing.

Actually, I just googled it and both Home Depot and Lowe's are not pet friendly. They say only service dogs..but most stores allow dogs depending on the location and the manager. If the dog is well behaved and doesn't pee, bark or growl.

When I had Orion in training class, my instructor specifically said that Home Depot WAS pet friendly. Hmmmmm

That's very interesting! Lowe's sells dog stuff (by me in Jersey at least), so why SHOULDN'T Chunk be allowed to go in and pick out what he wants!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Just snapped these last night :).
3-26-11 (4).JPG

3-26-11 (5).JPG

3-26-11 (6).JPG

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Here is Bella, however this isn't as cute at Lex at Home Depot.
IMG_2585.jpg

IMG_2589-1.jpg

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Baby Linus on the picnic table. I had Bentley in the other chair like they were going to hold a meeting but those pics didn't turn out! Aw, Linus was SUCH a cute puppy!

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
000_0150.jpgGoober found the kids left over Ice cream and helped himself to it unfortunately he knocked over the chair and had to bark to be let down so he got caught

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Chester got up on this old postal sorting table by climbing up on a chair one of the grandkids had been standing on; he couldn't figure out how to get down or didn't want to get down so there he stayed!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Last year I lost track of O while trying to get ready for work. Here I found her sitting on my night stand. She was being nosy and got herself stuck.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online