Photo And Video Theme: Nyala's first Xmas

helsonwheels1

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 10, 2016
Messages
13,735
Reaction score
3,466
Location
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake, Duke ❤️
Found this and couldn't resist.

IMG_20161103_134055889.webpIMG_20161103_134107875.webpIMG_20161103_134128172.webp

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk
 
LOVE it.... [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] collets these... she has about 10 of them, I think
 
Yes I do. I have a curio cabinet for them too!!
fcd862e4e48509384a7420e104993234.jpg
35eed9594eba0881180b826f2aec7bb7.jpg
 
Yes I do. I have a curio cabinet for them too!!
fcd862e4e48509384a7420e104993234.jpg
35eed9594eba0881180b826f2aec7bb7.jpg

Oh crap... im so far from you lolllll

They are absolutely cute! Thanks for the rest of the clan. I didn't know they had so many. Where did you get yours?
 
So cute!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Oh crap... im so far from you lolllll

They are absolutely cute! Thanks for the rest of the clan. I didn't know they had so many. Where did you get yours?

Combination of December Diamonds online, Hobby Lobby, Michael's, Tuesday Morning and Christine Welsh.
 
Combination of December Diamonds online, Hobby Lobby, Michael's, Tuesday Morning and Christine Welsh.

OMG im on December Diamond wow great stuff for xmas stocking stuffers..ty
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top