Photo And Video Theme: Bulldogs and kitty cats....

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
For the next couple of days...show me your bulldogs with the family cat! Or it could be the neighbors cat or a stuffed cat. As long as it's your bulldog and it's a cat. Now..don't go throwing your bulldog into a lion's den just for a picture! Anything you already have is great!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I know there have been several posted on here in the past...where are they?

L

Lucy-licious

I spotted the most adorabe photo of Maggie with her fur Sister Angel on [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]s fb
I also have one of Lucy, the one and only time she has gotten close to OJ, in my photo album on here but its massive,
I'll reduce the size later when I use the desktop and post it :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Couldn't find a cat..... will Woodstock do????
100_1915-1.jpg

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Here is is Jozi and my cat Lucius. I had laid my clothes out
and got in the shower when I came back this is how they were.

jozi-1.jpg

I'll try to take a video of them together soon. There is a HUGE
difference between the videos a few months ago and
now.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
here kitty kitty kitty............here kitty kitty kitty. Where the heck are you?

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
This is pretty much the closest we've ever had Chunk to a cat (that's my brother and his gf's cat Rico) ... my brother took Rico out of the bedroom one day to bring him out by Chunk and Rico freaked before they were down the hallway. So we let Rico do his own thing now. He's a really good cat ... think he's just not interested in new friends. :lol:

chunksmama-albums-family-picture5947-christmas-gift-my-parents-left-right-julia-giana-brothers-gf-joe-husband-chad-brother-kiirstin-rico-brothers-gf-cat-bottom-me-chunk-christian-coco-brother-parents-pooch.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] We always had cats and our first dog was coco - a shih-tzu/poodle mix. She was so tiny that all the cats just accepted her. At the time we had 3 cats and Coco, so as more dogs got added they just followed Coco's example. Sadly, two of my puss-cats were hit on a road close to where we lived and we were just left with Angel. None of my dogs have ever disputed the fact that Angel is boss.

I just need to convince the hubby that when we move further out into the country that we need to get a kitten ... I always want to have both in the house together so that they will accept each other!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.