Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I wanted to reintroduce this idea. It's been awhile since we played in this area, so I thought I would change it up a little. Today, I want to see any photo you have a your bulldogs and dishwashers. Pull them out and scan them if need be. If it's fuzzy..who cares. The theme is bulldogs and dishwashers. Sitting by, standing on, acting as? Let's see them.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion

I'm so glad she grew into her ears!

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
Here's a picture of a cutting board [displayed on a cutting board holder so it stands upright] I had made of Sarge laying on the dishwasher door. My husband had a FIT over my letting him lay on the door. For he was worried about the hinges. So it was the "only" day I took a picture of him up on the door of the dishwasher.

I have this cutting board up on the counter above where the dishwasher is located...near the sink. I've had ones read it...after they've ate a meal in my home :eek: <--- the look on their face...PRICELESS!

cuttingboardredandblacktext.jpg

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Love it!
HRH still refuses to hang out in the kitchen at all, so we have nothing to share when it comes to dishwasher pics.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
:bully:Ruggles camps by the dishwasher, waits for it to open and gets as many licks in as possible. Sorry I have no pictures of either boy with a dishwasher. I drove to Portland, OR today and will be here until next Monday!

L

Lucy-licious

I dont have a dishwasher unless youd count chris :lol:
Great pics so far though :heart:

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
I made sure to take a pic last night, just for this occasion. My husband had to keep his foot propped under the door so the hinges didn't break. These are the best I could get. She's such a wiggle worm!

071.jpg

073.jpg

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
The Sir used for Sarge's litter...has a cute one on his website...of a dog in the dishwasher with a box of dishwasher soap next to it...It has been so long since I was at his site...I can't find the link to attach.

[If we're allowed to attach links I'm not sure I would have to go read the rules on something like that]

But I'm using my google search to see if I can locate...if not it might be in my dog file I have...Really cute picture though...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online