Photo and video themes: "Stuck" Bullies

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I'm sure lots of our little mischief-makers get themselves into a "jam" they can't get out of now and then. Here is Ida, a "cat up a tree". My Bullies aren't allowed on the furniture, so when Ida got up into the a chair on the patio, she couldn't get down. I found her going around in circles in the chair. I had to go lift her down. (And of course it's side-ways. Ugh!)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
haha too funny! Great theme but whenever Cutty gets stuck I dont think to grab a camera. I am bad at that!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
We can do better than one pic for this thread! Where are the crazy places you've found your bully?! Linus is stuck in his cage.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson discovering the end table and the gap between the couch and end table. I left him there while I grabbed my camera (the hubby was watching him though). :lol:

3-26-11 (6).JPG

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
Me & spike stuck in his new crate. We had to upsize his crate when he got bigger.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1302211226.166649.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1302211226.166649.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 100

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
When we lived in Central Oregon we were on the Deschutes River. The water level was controlled by a dam 4 miles up river from us. The water level was down during the winter months and I used to take Muggs rock hopping out in the river. One morning I went out to call him to go to our shop with me and heard an awful wail coming from the river. I ran over and there was my baby on a rock in the middle of the river; he'd gotten himself out there but couldn't figure out he needed to turn around and come back the same way. No picture, I waded directly to him and carried him to shore. From the archives, here's Muggs!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online