Photo And Video Theme: Who's got an underbite?

Mar 19, 2013
Country
Good old US of A
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman(RIP) & Jenkins
Norm does! I don't have a pic handy but he's got a big ol snaggletooth! His lip on one side is always tucked behind one tooth.

kokxy

Jun 28, 2013
Aliso Viejo, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bauer
image.jpgAs puppy not really. Now as 8 month old. Scares neighbor kids as they think its growling at them.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Brie has an underbite and recently her started pearlies poking out here n there! Sometimes it's just one side tho. It's rly cute.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 108

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
This is Tubby's Im sorry I almost tripped you face. Tubbs is a one tooth kinds guy. Only both teeth stick out when hes tired. Also this is a great thread so many beautiful bully underbites

toofs.jpg

Laurenm

Aug 8, 2013
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Dougie and Ayva
Hi Guys,

Question on the underbites, at what age did you start noticing them? I have a 5 month and a 6 1/2 month old and I can see they have an underbite, only if I look in their mouths, They havent started to stick out yet... I really want them both to have them as they are one of the most gorgeous traits of the bullys...
Thanks Guys!
xxx

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
DSC_0004.jpgHRH has a pretty substantial underbite, even though she only has nubs for bottom teeth between her canines.
DSC_0002.jpgAmelia is just "growing" hers. Her bottom canines are getting bigger daily but they don't poke out at all yet. She is still losing some of her baby teeth. One of the baby molars popped out and landed on my arm tonight. She wasn't even actually chewing on anything.

Trina

Aug 5, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Reba and Fancy
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376014057.176666.jpg

I'm a proud momma of two underbite bully babies!

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Thanks everyone for sharing all your underbite smiles. All the pictures are so cute and beautiful. Gotta love those little funny faces, and the EB breed.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.