Photo And Video Theme: Singing Bullies

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Do any of your favorite furry friends like to sing or talk? Take a video of them and throw it up here!!!!!!!!!!

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
OMG is that too precious or what? My boxer could do the Woo Woo song with the best of em but Mona, well, she doesn't sing....but she can shake on command. Does that still count? LOL

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] Vegas is a rockstar, he cracks me up

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Those guys are really funny...here's my Usko singing....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
all of them are hysterical!! Loving it.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
I totally enjoyed everyones videos! Thank you so much for making me smile today. These were priceless, each and every one!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
OMG. Bacon is so talented! He's awesome! Usko is a great singer too, but I think we caught him lip-synching a few times.

Vegas and Orion, they had me in tears! Not only are they excellent at crying, but their Mommy is excellent at comedy.

Lucy sounded just like Winston when he wants our attention. Usually it means he has to go out. Poor Billy is just heartbreaking! Poor thing. How -do- they make some of these sounds?!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
OMG. Bacon is so talented! He's awesome! Usko is a great singer too, but I think we caught him lip-synching a few times.

Vegas and Orion, they had me in tears! Not only are they excellent at crying, but their Mommy is excellent at comedy.

Lucy sounded just like Winston when he wants our attention. Usually it means he has to go out. Poor Billy is just heartbreaking! Poor thing. How -do- they make some of these sounds?!

I so totally am in agreement with Tracy, just in awe (and stitches) over these bullies.

Top notch entertainment, I'd PAY to see these videos!
:judges::judges::judges:

Thank you to all who have kindly shared these silly, wonderful, special bullies w/us!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.