Photo and Video Theme: English Bulldogs Eating Food

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Good morning everybully!
This should be fun. :) Just got this one the other day, it is rare since Cutty usually gets a mouthful at a time and carries it to another spot to spit it out and then proceed to eat. lol
img_0395.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Thanks Tessa~ you know I do too, cant resist a cute pair of pup ears! :D

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] OMG I laughed so hard!!! O is such a card I love her!!!! Tell your mom next time she plans on a litter to let me know. I'll save up or dig into my savings

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Wow!..Orion eats like it's her last meal! hehehe. Too Funny..... Bruno is the total opposite. I leave food in his bowl all day and he eats a little at a time throughout the day.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I wish food lasted a little longer around here! Orion's mom and dad eat the same way as Bruno. I don't get it!!! :confused:
Orion has always eaten like it was her last meal. And she was the only pup in the litter...so no competition. Vegas has never gone after her food. I don't get her desperation. I just fed them their breakfast and Orion is literally still standing over her bowl like she's expecting more to magically appear!

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Gracie has an alternate bed under my desk where she spends a good part of her day. This little video is her in her bed chewing a prime rib bone. Turn your sound up. It gets lighter about half way thru the video, sorry bout that. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.