Photo and Video Theme: Bulldog Tricks (photos or videos of your bullies best trick)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I love this one. It show cases two of his biggest jaw dropping antics..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab3ycqwy6-0

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i love that video, it always makes me laugh the look on his face when he gets caught is priceless!!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I know it is definately one of my all time favorites!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I think Vegas may be going to the 'Viral Video' stage.... I posted his video on our facebook page, and I only have about 300 friends and look how much it was shared in just a couple hours!!!

vegas.png

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
wow you should send it off to americas funniest or the animal planet one!!!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Classic!!! I had to put it on my page because i got lots a bulldog lovers on there. We've watched this about 10 times and can't stop laughing. Vegas is amazing!!

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]
So I saw the link of Vegas's "caught" video on facebook and it was a shared link between 2 people I didn't recognize. So, I clicked on the persons name, found the video posted on their page, found the person they got the link from, found it on their page, found the person they got the link from....and so on! It's amazing how fast it's being passed around. The video already has over 1200 hits. Amazing!:up:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]
So I saw the link of Vegas's "caught" video on facebook and it was a shared link between 2 people I didn't recognize. So, I clicked on the persons name, found the video posted on their page, found the person they got the link from, found it on their page, found the person they got the link from....and so on! It's amazing how fast it's being passed around. The video already has over 1200 hits. Amazing!:up:

Wow 1200 hits is AMAZING for 24 hours!!! Vegas has a viral video!!!! whooooohooooo!

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
It's alway funny how I get video the day before a topic comes up. Last night Vegas got caught again. This time trying to look on the kitchen counter. Again, he's told to put his nose in the corner and AGAIN...he does what he's told. I've always wondered how he got 5 days worth of food off the counter last year. I came home and his food container was upside down on the floor and 10 cups of food was in his belly. He was so bloated...he couldn't even sit right. His booda belly was so huge...I called the ER. The Dr asked me what he was doing at that exact moment..I told him "Watching my husband eat". He said Vegas should be just fine if he was still begging for food. Sure enough....he didn't throw up at all. He must have felt horrible once all that food expanded! So, now I know he is capable of pulling stuff off the counter....

**I think it's funny how the last 3 letters in this video link is "paw"**

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Vegas us way too smart for his own good. Guess I'll go put Gracie's dunce cap on.... sigh! ;)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Check out Gabe the Bulldog- no wonder he's famous!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.