Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Lets see pictures of your bully and bullies in the garage. I'll start. :D

Here's Emma this weekend. She always goes up on the freezer but the hubby moved his toolbox and now she jumps up on it too.

10-13-14_zps32110810.jpg

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is afraid to go out into our garage to many spooky fishing polls everywhere.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
lol thats a cute pic! Our garage is just an extension of the house so nothing special for the pups.

Here is Miila trying to get in the girls little trampoline in the garage.... think this is about all I have tho...
img_1397.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Emma is a cutie up there, helping daddy. I don't have any pics of mine in the garage.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Emma is adorable, I don't have any of Bacon in the garage either, I try to keep him out of there too many potential things he could get into.

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
No garage shots here either. We've made it a point to park our cars in the garage, so Ellie usually thinks she's going for a ride somewhere when we take her through the garage.

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Lets see pictures of your bully and bullies in the garage. I'll start. :D

Here's Emma this weekend. She always goes up on the freezer but the hubby moved his toolbox and now she jumps up on it too.

10-13-14_zps32110810.jpg

Did she use the steps to get onto the Freezer???? She is quite the "circus act" :D Escape artist, High wire and not to mention swallowing objects... :laugh: The only thing that Dublin is truly afraid of is the vacuum cleaner and 3 of them reside in the garage. She is getting a little more brave, but I must try to capture some video as she sidles by them....

KaidasMom

Jun 25, 2012
Anchorage, AK
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Kaida
I actually have a couple of photos to add to this one! :) Emilio was working on his car (finsihed the engine rebuild this weekend) at his buddy's house since we don't have a garage and he took a couple of pics of Kaida and Rocko while the "girls" were out grocery shopping...My toothy girl still has her baby and adult canines on the bottom stacked like shark teeth! Hope the baby ones come out soon!
Kaida_is it fixed yet 101312.jpgRocko & Kaida Snoozefest Garage 101312.jpg

You know it's funny - the couple we stayed with this weekend have their dog outside in the garage - and I feel bad for him because I can see how much we adore and love to have Kaida near us always - yet he is "stuck out in the garage". Poor old boy - he's such a great lab - 12 years old. Wasn't sure what to make of Kaida sticking her face in his area and taking his toy and trying to eat his food! (I didn't let her do that since it's not the stuff I'd want her to eat!)

He was pretty good natured about it all - I don't think he even knew she plopped herself down on his bed for a nap with him! :)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Did she use the steps to get onto the Freezer???? She is quite the "circus act" :D Escape artist, High wire and not to mention swallowing objects... :laugh: The only thing that Dublin is truly afraid of is the vacuum cleaner and 3 of them reside in the garage. She is getting a little more brave, but I must try to capture some video as she sidles by them....

No she jumps straight from the house to the freezer. You outta see her do that from the dining room to the looking at couch which is two steps down. He's pushes up with her back legs and arches he back and springs into action. She flys down three deck steps about 5 feet out. :bigeyes2:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
lol thats a cute pic! Our garage is just an extension of the house so nothing special for the pups.

Here is Miila trying to get in the girls little trampoline in the garage.... think this is about all I have tho...
img_1397.jpg
A garage pic is a garage pic and that's a cute one! :D

Vegas is afraid to go out into our garage to many spooky fishing polls everywhere.
Oh how I would pay to see a video of that! :laugh: What is it with bullies?

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I actually have a couple of photos to add to this one! :) Emilio was working on his car (finsihed the engine rebuild this weekend) at his buddy's house since we don't have a garage and he took a couple of pics of Kaida and Rocko while the "girls" were out grocery shopping...My toothy girl still has her baby and adult canines on the bottom stacked like shark teeth! Hope the baby ones come out soon!
View attachment 28924View attachment 28925

You know it's funny - the couple we stayed with this weekend have their dog outside in the garage - and I feel bad for him because I can see how much we adore and love to have Kaida near us always - yet he is "stuck out in the garage". Poor old boy - he's such a great lab - 12 years old. Wasn't sure what to make of Kaida sticking her face in his area and taking his toy and trying to eat his food! (I didn't let her do that since it's not the stuff I'd want her to eat!)

He was pretty good natured about it all - I don't think he even knew she plopped herself down on his bed for a nap with him! :)
Gotta love the shark teeth. Emma has torn up Jack with her, lol. Those are great garage pics. :2thumbs: Love the lab. Too bad they keep him in the garage, that's sad....but we won't go there now. ;). I love that picture of the two of them. :luv:

KaidasMom

Jun 25, 2012
Anchorage, AK
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Kaida
:hiya:Thanks [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] ! Love the faces she makes with those choppers sticking out too...
PS...Kaida has the same stripey monkey in your puppy pick icon. Funny. Her's has gaping tears from her teeth in it though! LOL

Thanks for the halloween addition!

(HUGS)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.