JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
You are always ready to take the best pics. How do you do it??? That last one is too cute:2thumbs:
I always have my iPhone with me. :ashamed: I just talking pictures and have been doing so for years just for fun. Hubby used to say I take too many but then when I he's looking at the ones that are when we were first beginning and he sees us and his fur boys that have passed he's greatful. He doesn't tell me that but I know. :heart:

OMG.... between Emma's sweet face and my love, Wilson.... I am overwhelmed in cuteness!! LOVE IT!!!
I about melted when I saw her looking out. We came back early from our walk (Jack's having HOD issues again, minor I hope) and then Wilson appeared. I keep those blinds rubberband up just so they can look out. :D Wilson said he sends his smooshy kisses your way!!! :luv:

Jeffrey

Aug 10, 2012
Country
China
Bulldog(s) Names
Jeffrey, Hero and Saber
Had a typhoon passing so the weather was terrible outside. JJ was so miserable as i could not take him out for his usual walk that day!! :(

Jeffrey 148.jpgJeffrey 142.jpgJeffrey 144.jpg

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
All of these bullies are beyond beautiful....my poor Schultz is usually below the window line for any photos like these....will have to get him a booster seat....

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Had a typhoon passing so the weather was terrible outside. JJ was so miserable as i could not take him out for his usual walk that day!! :(

View attachment 25566View attachment 25567View attachment 25568
He looks like he really wants out. :heart:

View attachment 25570

Its hard to believe that Bo was ever that tiny.....
I know what you mean. The grow so dang fast. That's a cute pic with the two of them laying down looking out.

All of these bullies are beyond beautiful....my poor Schultz is usually below the window line for any photos like these....will have to get him a booster seat....
Pics please. :tease:

roanne9145

Apr 11, 2010
Palmyra New York
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Apple, Grudge, Chisel and Rukus
This is Stella who I got back from an owner who unfortunaty died of a massive heart attack. She is constantly in the window looking for him. So very sad! I hope soon she will adjust!
stella looking out the window.jpg

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Can we please come in!??

DSC00448.jpg

Gizmom

Jul 29, 2012
Connecticut
Bulldog(s) Names
Emily Louise, Bowzer Bramblemitts (02/05/2001 - 06/14/2012)
Bowzer at his "staring window". We used to say he was counting the houses, making sure everything was right in the neighborhood.

BowzerCountingHisHouses.jpg

And Emily, trying to peek out the same window. :)
DSCF2240.jpg

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver British Columbia
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
Pics of bully looking outside from a window

I have some friends with bullies and they also look outside from the window :) please post some picture so can all see , i wonder what they think while looking outside ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355710089.345178.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Re: Pics of bully looking outside from a window

That's a cute picture. We have an entire thread with bullies looking in and out in the Photo Themed section.

I'm going to move this to the photo themed section - we have a bunch more in there. :up:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online