Photo And Video Theme: Your bully's litter mate(s), lets see them!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I posted this in the General Section too but thought I should start one in the themed for all to share their bully's litter mate(s).

I'll start. :D I sent Wilson's breeder and some updated pictures of him and when I was checking our her website there was a picture of Wilson's brother, Chewy. I couldn't believe it! They live here too but last I saw them was when we all picked our pups up and we ended up meeting again at the rest stop on the way home - they even played together there. :heart: Wilson was the smallest one of his litter. Wilson's breeder will be putting up his pic on her website too. :D

Here's Wilson - taken December, 2011
b77ca5ff.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

and his brother Chewy taken on 1/3/11. He's looking good too.

c1f61f79.jpg

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Lola bulldog 029.jpgLola bulldog 034.jpgLola bulldog 014 - Copy.jpg
I wish I could post updated photos but she is still with her litter mattes tell the 25th!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I would love to have some present day photos of Tate and Finn's litter mates but I have no idea where they are. I told the breeder to let the parents know that i'd love to hear from any one of them but so far, no luck!:nope:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Bo - 7 weeks.jpg Bo at 7 weeks old. Can you spot my precious little man? He came from rescue but I was able to steal these pics off the breeder's website since he was only 14 weeks old when I got him.

I'll need to go find some pics of Bea...it's been over two years....not sure where I put them! :nope:

HERE THEY ARE!

Bea - two weeks old.jpg

Bea - 8 weeks old front.jpg <== to help you pick her out of this cute little crowd.

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Because ALL Jake's brothers.. Live within 2 miles of each other..AND they all share the same vet.. We see them frequently..planned ..as in play dates and unplanned..just walking around our "Bullyhood" or at the vets. We are so lucky. :yes:

d8a5fc6d-12bf-aa2e.jpg

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
I only have baby photos, but who wouldn't want to see those?!?
Rook was from a litter of three pudgy pups. :)
litter1.jpglitter2.jpg
Here is our little piglet...
Piglet Rook.jpg

I guess I am the only one that sends regular updates to our breeder so I don't know how is brothers are doing, but I would love to get them all together again some day!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
IMG_2215.JPGCan't see them all properly in this pic, but Usko has four brothers and two sisters.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Great pics of the litter mates everyone! Lets see more if you have them, grown up or pups, it's all good. :up:

Because ALL Jake's brothers.. Live within 2 miles of each other..AND they all share the same vet.. We see them frequently..planned ..as in play dates and unplanned..just walking around our "Bullyhood" or at the vets. We are so lucky. :yes:

d8a5fc6d-12bf-aa2e.jpg
I remember this pic Becky. That's so neat that all 4 are in the same area and go to the same vet - who awesome is that? :up: Jake and the one on the end both look like they're trying to make a break for it. They all resemble each other too. :heart:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I would love to have some present day photos of Tate and Finn's litter mates but I have no idea where they are. I told the breeder to let the parents know that i'd love to hear from any one of them but so far, no luck!:nope:
Henny, have you looked at the breeder's website? That's how I just found Wilson's brother. On another note, I still need to measure Wilson's pool at home - I'm pretty sure it's more than 35".

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Great pics of the litter mates everyone! Lets see more if you have them, grown up or pups, it's all good. :up:

I remember this pic Becky. That's so neat that all 4 are in the same area and go to the same vet - who awesome is that? :up: Jake and the one on the end both look like they're trying to make a break for it. They all resemble each other too. :heart:

Jeannie..the one on the end is the one from Jakes calendar picture. They were twins except for the spot on Jakes head! We often walk them in the same area..and we will pass people who take a double take because they think it's the same Bully with different people..and they JUST saw the other one! in the picture..they ohhhh so wanted a ball!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
015.jpg228887_1708088682552_7771976_n.jpg262782_157194757687364_7526791_n.jpg529813_404029269609696_877308701_n.jpgUsko's brothers, exept one....let's if you can quess who isn't...

229659_10150262889439726_6477524_n.jpg392783_10151003106694726_576559589_n.jpgUsko's sisters and of course Usko in the first pic in the pool.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Look at all these pudgy pups! I didn't have any puppy photos of Tank because we got him when he was older but I got in contact with his breeder shortly after we got him and she sent me a bunch of his puppy pics...this is one of them :)

401.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.