Photo And Video Theme: Bully - Goat .......!!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
My Bulldozer thinks he's a bully goat too, but not for climbing, he's a bully goat because he eats anything and everything he can at every chance he gets. Rocks, pinecones, sticks, wood chips, bandage and gauze from his IV site after surgery, sweat sock, crayons, he thinks he's a trash compactor. Lol

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
My Bulldozer thinks he's a bully goat too, but not for climbing, he's a bully goat because he eats anything and everything he can at every chance he gets. Rocks, pinecones, sticks, wood chips, bandage and gauze from his IV site after surgery, sweat sock, crayons, he thinks he's a trash compactor. Lol

YES .. I"m with you there .... I say and will continue to say .... if it hasn't got a pulse then Linus will eat it!!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
IMG_4571.jpg
Ohh what is Mom doing in the kitchen?
IMG_4572.jpg
Oh Hi Dad :-)

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
I guess Mila is a double Bully Goat, outdoor kitchen islands, wine barrel bar table, kitchen table Etc. and in her spare time she eats everything that can fit in her mouth. Maybe I need to start renting her out to clear overgrowth?

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse likes to climb too, even though he is not allowed on the lounge he climbs up the back and in the back yard he sits in the top pot of a stack of three or four just like he is a gnome or something and I oftenwalk out and find him on the table out the back yard.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg

Remy's latest antics as a bully-goat. He's figured out if someone has the recliner opened he can jump from the couch to the top of the dog crate. Look how proud he looks at his accomplishment!!! Silly boy

Members online

No members online now.