Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
attachment.php
Tank got a new toy today and I believe it's his new favorite! Angry birds! Everyone share pics of their bullies with their favorite toys!

IMAG0154.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great picture of him.... so sweet.

Banks eats all her toys --- :cursing:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
P5150005.jpg Bea's favorite toy used to be her Bee Hive. Here she is with it when she and the toy were brand new (she's two now). Amazingly enough, the LAST BEE of the Hive finally met it's maker only LAST WEEK, when Bo chewed it's head off. I was so sad. If you've ever seen the movie "Best in Show" (my 2nd ALL TIME FAVORITE movie) you will get the bee reference. I contemplated going to get another one; I was so bummed. To do so would be folly; Bo is a stuffing extractor. :nope: Time to find another "Bizzy Bee".......:cry:

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
View attachment 19225 Bea's favorite toy used to be her Bee Hive. Here she is with it when she and the toy were brand new (she's two now). Amazingly enough, the LAST BEE of the Hive finally met it's maker only LAST WEEK, when Bo chewed it's head off. I was so sad. If you've ever seen the movie "Best in Show" (my 2nd ALL TIME FAVORITE movie) you will get the bee reference. I contemplated going to get another one; I was so bummed. To do so would be folly; Bo is a stuffing extractor. :nope: Time to find another "Bizzy Bee".......:cry:

:cry: that is so sad!!! Luckily, I have never had the issue of Tank tearing any of his stuffed toys apart. He is actually very gentle with them when he chews on them.. Maybe Bo has something against bees lol. Very cute picture of her, by the way :D

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
:cry: that is so sad!!! Luckily, I have never had the issue of Tank tearing any of his stuffed toys apart. He is actually very gentle with them when he chews on them.. Maybe Bo has something against bees lol. Very cute picture of her, by the way :D

Bo is what they call a "heavy chewer", I guess. (This is the verbiage that often appears on toys that are claimed to be "Indestructible") I am still looking for the next BEE TOY for the toy tub. I gotta have one so I can scream, "You get your bizzy bee...!"

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Bo is what they call a "heavy chewer", I guess. (This is the verbiage that often appears on toys that are claimed to be "Indestructible") I am still looking for the next BEE TOY for the toy tub. I gotta have one so I can scream, "You get your bizzy bee...!"

:up: I bet she'll love another Bee toy! I need to get Tank more toys.. he is very jealous hearing your Bo has a toy tub.. he's only got about 4 toys so he doesn't need a tub for them haha

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
View attachment 19225 Bea's favorite toy used to be her Bee Hive. Here she is with it when she and the toy were brand new (she's two now). Amazingly enough, the LAST BEE of the Hive finally met it's maker only LAST WEEK, when Bo chewed it's head off. I was so sad. If you've ever seen the movie "Best in Show" (my 2nd ALL TIME FAVORITE movie) you will get the bee reference. I contemplated going to get another one; I was so bummed. To do so would be folly; Bo is a stuffing extractor. :nope: Time to find another "Bizzy Bee".......:cry:

:lmao: :laugh: "Best in Show" is one of my favorite movies!! That is hilarious! Frank also had the bee hive and the bees (although I never referred to his bees as "Bizzy Bee" for fear of sounding crazy) and they lasted surprisingly long for how destructive he is with stuffies. I was very impressed. It took him months to destroy all the bees and finally destroyed the hive. I am planning to get him another for his birthday.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
This is Raven and her piggy..she loves this thing. Her other play thing is her "big" sister Bubbles.

Bubbles.JPGRaven and piggy 2.JPGRaven and her piggy.JPG

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Nigel with his burger toy.JPG

At the moment Nigel's favorite toy is this cheeseburger plush. Karly ripped up his Buzz Lightyear already so he's taken to this one for suckling. Nigel loves to suckle on plush toys and doesn't really tear them but Karly is out to get the plush out and she goes to town lol. She doesn't suckle the plush toys like he does...I wonder why???

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
:lmao: :laugh: "Best in Show" is one of my favorite movies!! That is hilarious! Frank also had the bee hive and the bees (although I never referred to his bees as "Bizzy Bee" for fear of sounding crazy) and they lasted surprisingly long for how destructive he is with stuffies. I was very impressed. It took him months to destroy all the bees and finally destroyed the hive. I am planning to get him another for his birthday.

**applause** OMG I love that movie. My favorite line, "Rhapsody has two mommies." bwhahahahahaha.

I have all those Christopher Guest movies. Me and my daughter quote from them constantly. One of our most quoted Christopher Guest movies is "Waiting for Guffman". So many classic lines in that one.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
**applause** OMG I love that movie. My favorite line, "Rhapsody has two mommies." bwhahahahahaha.

I have all those Christopher Guest movies. Me and my daughter quote from them constantly. One of our most quoted Christopher Guest movies is "Waiting for Guffman". So many classic lines in that one.

:lmao: His movies are amazingly quotable. Plus I love all the actors he tends to cast. Catherine O'Hara is by far one of my favorite actresses. "Waiting for Guffman" is a classic and I have a soft spot for "A Mighty Wind". Thanks for bringing them up....I just realized I haven't seen any of them in a while. Might have a Christopher Guest marathon!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.