Photo And Video Theme: Bulldogs watching TV

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Aside from sleeping, eating and pooping, one of Watson's favorite past time is watching TV. I am sure everyone's got plenty of pics of their bulldogs watching TV, please share

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
That is very cute. Every once in a while something will catch Vegas's attention and he will watch.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
My boys only really pay attention when there's a dog barking, or when someone with a low voice is chanting like when armies do their thing.

My fave is when a doorbell rings on tv, Punkin, and only him, runs and barks to see who's there. Silly bugger.

Last edited:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=3872]Watson[/MENTION]
I just shared this a few weeks ago, and I'd love to share it again. I do have to give you a little background on it first. Last September, Orion was in our backyard which is completely fenced with a 6 foot high privacy fence....with one exception. Where the fence meets at a "T" at the end of our yard, there is about a 10 inch gap or so...where the yard falls down behind a railroad tie. When the neighbors moved in with a German shepherd and another larger dog, we put a piece of plywood across the gap so that our dogs couldn't stick their heads thru the gap to peek into the neighbors yard. This temp fix was only for the height of our bulldogs, not their bigger dogs. Last September..they got into a barking fit and I ran down to the end of the yard and picked up Orion. I made the mistake of turning towards the fence instead of away when walking back to the house. The German Shepherd took this opportunity to reach thru the fence and attack Orion while I held her in my arms. Long story short...several stitches, torn paw pad, skinned down the side, infection...etc. Now her hackles raise every time she goes outside to potty. The neighbors German Shepherd did this to her. Keep that in mind while you watch her...watch the tv. The best part of the video is the end.

OP
Watson

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
poor Orion, she is fixated on the screen. what a vicious German shepherd. thanks for sharing the video

wendykerr

Jun 3, 2012
Cibolo, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Larry aka Lawrence Tiberius
Larry watching a dog show :)
larryTV.JPG

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.