Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
We had a three way tug-a-war last night. :D

IMG_1324.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I m thinking Emma won that battle after the camera went off....... too cute LOVE how the play so well together

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
It's so cute that each one has their own style of holding on. Poor Mr. Fox. Don't know how he stayed in one piece. I love that Jack is all casual, as if no one was on the other end. Wilson holding on and figuring with patience he will be the victor. Emma just throwing all her feisty self into it and being a brave heart. You should of made this a theme. I got a tug-a-war video but my Frenchton sounds more vicious than he actually is. Definitely more bark than bite so don't be alarmed of his "macho" sounds. He's really my Baby Louie. BabyGirl would of tried harder but I think she got "bopped" somewhere midway and decided it wasn't worth the ouchy!

http://youtu.be/iNKlitmZxio

Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION], that is a GREAT video, I love it! I haven't figured out how to add music yet. You're little Frenhie is a toughy! :) Neither one of them is going to give that up willingly, lol. Ole Baby Girl was panting toward the end like she was in the tug...:lol:

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
@JeannieCO I love when Jack pulls it away from the other two.. He had been very patient for the rest of the video, but then he decided he wanted it for himself, even if for just one second. I really love how your dogs interact.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
@Fontanafox I am so glad to see Louie and Wilson interacting and playing together :luv:

[MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION]...That video is over two years old. Although I remain hopeful that It's really Louies problem because Wilson is a gentle bulldog but Louie just keeps pushing his buttons. Although I don't always keep them separate I do have to monitor their interactions and if it escalates I have to be ready to send whoever started it to a "timeout."

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] wow! Wilson and Louie haven't aged one day! they are just as handsome; and baby girl is just as beautiful! I do have sort of the same thing with my older poodles; they cannot stand the pups.. I am really tired of keeping them in separate rooms. It breaks my heart. I am hopeful that when Kat and Aldo get older they will calm down some and the poodles will accept them.. Only time will tell.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@JeannieCO I love when Jack pulls it away from the other two.. He had been very patient for the rest of the video, but then he decided he wanted it for himself, even if for just one second. I really love how your dogs interact.
Ana, They surprise me when they play because my other boys (Ace & Orion) never played like this. It's fun to watch them. :)

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Heaven! I love to see them at play. I love when Nigel grabs the toy and tosses it as if he's playing catch with himself. Such cuties you have there!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.