OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=1950]goobers mom[/MENTION]....yes, you mus'nt let on that you know he's really 8 1/2. LOL

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Awesome thread! Thanks for bumping this @JeannieCO! I hope more people post pics of their old bullies, I just love seniors!!

Don't tell Princess I posted this picture of her, she doesn't like everyone knowing that she has to wear diapers to bed! This 10 year old girl just can't hold it all night!! :)
IMG_1645.jpg

Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Awesome thread! Thanks for bumping this @JeannieCO! I hope more people post pics of their old bullies, I just love seniors!!

Don't tell Princess I posted this picture of her, she doesn't like everyone knowing that she has to wear diapers to bed! This 10 year old girl just can't hold it all night!! :)
View attachment 42154

Her secret's safe with me. :angelheart: She's 10 huh? She looks lovely. :havemyheart: :heart:

RachaelJ

Mar 31, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
About how old are these Senior Bullies posted in this thread?

- - - Updated - - -

About how old are these Senior Bullies posted in this thread?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

View attachment 42154

I am in love! :luv:

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=743]rachel[/MENTION]j these particular bullies range from 5 to 11 I believe. In my opinion bullies hit seniority earlier than most other breeds because their health is more fragile and sadly, their life span seems shorter. But they certainly fill up those short years with more life and love than you can imagine :heart:
I've had two seniors that were with us until their end and I think they really hit their "personality prime" in their old age. :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=4081]mcraven2[/MENTION] I saw this when I was poking searching on seniors to get info for Sally. :D

Here's my senior girl Sally. She's 7 and a rescue and adopted her on May 11, 2013. :love:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.