OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
This is Jack...we adopted him when he was 8 (from some people that kept him shut in a room cause their daughter was allergic!) He didn't have many teeth and had terrible arthritis and allergies but he was so sweet. Such a good boy. We only got to have him around for 2 years before the only humane thing to do was to put him to sleep because his health had deteriorated so much. He got me hooked on bullies

MyCamera067.jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Tagging [MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION] cause I know they have senior bullys. Not sure who else might off the top of my head.

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]...okay, I'll give you that lol

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
My Abby is a senior bully. She will be 11 in July. Has lots of arthritis, however still able to make the stairs for bedtime, very slowly. Her signature bully "black eye patch" has turned grey/white. She is still my cuddle bunny and loves luvin.

IMG_2258.jpg

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] she looks so sweet

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Tyson just turned 8 well they said he was born in February but didn't know the day so i'm spliting the difference and making his birthday tomorrow
tysonfall.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Tyson just turned 8 well they said he was born in February but didn't know the day so i'm spliting the difference and making his birthday tomorrow

What a handsome little man... he looks great Jen!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
My Abby is a senior bully. She will be 11 in July. Has lots of arthritis, however still able to make the stairs for bedtime, very slowly. Her signature bully "black eye patch" has turned grey/white. She is still my cuddle bunny and loves luvin.

IMG_2258.jpg

Look at that face......:heart::heart::heart: I just want to kiss her square on the lips... LOL I am in love :heart::heart::heart:

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Goober my profile picture is 8 1/2 but we dont tell him because we dont want to embarrass him since he acts like a puppy still

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Aww... [MENTION=2150]MatildasMommy[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION] , & [MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] ....I've been busy painting the living room so I missed the new pics in this thread...I love your old bullies...Thanks for sharing them!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.