Earthbath Hot Spot & Itch Reliever

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I've seen a few posts recently regarding dry skin, itch, and hot spot issues. We came across this product at our local store over the winter when Bacon was having really bad issues being itchy after he got bathed and because our house has very dry floor board heat.

a9u8y4y9.jpg

It works great and if you like the smell of tea tree oil it's scented very nicely. We would just mist the spots where he was scratching once or twice a day for a few days after his bath and massage it in do it made it down to his skin. You can find it on Amazon as well.

Here is the little blurb from their site regarding the product:

[h=5]A NATURAL APPROACH[/h]Does your dog need a soothing natural aid for relief of hot spots, itching, scratching and skin irritation? Our Tea Tree Oil spritz is the simple solution, blended with soothing melaleuca oil, nature's finest hot spot ointment. earthbath's Hot Spot & Itch Relief spritz additionally re-moisturizes skin and coat, & imparts a healthy shine and supple softness - without leaving oily residue. Sumptuous premium conditioners, colloidal oatmeal, aloe vera and vitamin E help to condition, soothe & rehydrate skin while creating show quality shines - between baths. Use in conjunction with our popular shampoos. Safe for dogs over 6 weeks old. Not for use on cats.
[h=5]INGREDIENTS[/h]De-ionized water, natural conditioners, colloidal oatmeal, aloe vera, vitamin E, tea tree oil (melaleuca). All ingredients are natural, gentle, and 100% biodegradable.
[h=5]NON-INGREDIENTS[/h]Anything that would harm you, your pet, or the planet. This product contains no: parabens, phosphates, pthalates, DEA, synthetic dyes or perfumes. The sudsy runoff is completely safe and will not harm kids, lawns or other living things.

Last edited:

TomVan

Jun 5, 2013
Missouri
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey & Zoey
Thanks for the info. Another thing nice to have on hand, I will keep an eye out for it.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Tea tree oil is also an antibacterial and antifungal which I just found out recently!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Haha it's even better then I know. BONUS 😬😬😬😬🙈🙉🙊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Lisabear I would avoid anything that has oatmeal in it because of Brie's yeast problem.

You think it would cause issues for her ears? She had the yeast infections in her ears but I'm not sure the chin acne was from yeast? I did not know that oatmeal could aggravate yeast..thank you

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Sounds like this will definitely be useful with Chum now prone to allergies. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.