Kenic Neem/Oatmeal shampoo

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i was looking into some neem oil for sarah as it is supposed to be good for the skin. my pet food place showed me this. i really like this shampoo and use it on all my dogs. makes their coats very shiny and soft and no itching. they have several shampoos in their line but this is the one i have personally used and i love it. you can also buy neem oil to mix in your own shampoo to.

K-6310 Neem Oatmeal Shampoo 4 X 6.jpg

KENIC Neem/Oatmeal Pet Shampoo is made with pure neem oil that will provide relief from the itching, biting and scratching that is associated with flea and tick infestation. Oatmeal is added to this formula to desensitize inflamed skin and will aid in relieving itching.

ENIC Pet Care Products are made the way Mother Nature intended... natural and effective.This product does not contain any detergent, soap or alcohol. It will nor strip the coat of oil and does not dry the skin. It can be used on pets tht use a topical flea treatment. This product may be used as often as necessary.

DIRECTIONS: Apply shampoo liberally through pet's dry coat. Then wet coat with enough water to work shampoo into a rich lather from head to hindquarters. Add more shampoo if needed. Let stand approximately five minutes, then rinse thoroughly until water is free of suds.

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online