Nose Butter for dogs

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
nosebutter.jpg

I know a lot of bulldogs, and all dogs, have issues with dry noses. There are tons of products out there for dry noses but of course we only want the best for our babies! I haven't tried it yet, but some of it is going to be in Winston's stocking come Christmas morning.

This particular product is also interesting to me because I'm a bit of a fangirl for Piper Stone. Some of you probably are familiar with her, and some of you probably aren't. Piper is a rescue special needs bulldog, who learned to paint with her forever family. I love her work, and own one original and one print. I hope to get more in the future. Piper donates a portion of all of her sales to the rescue organization who saved her, South Texas Bulldog Rescue. The rest goes to pay for the medicines and care Piper needs.

What better way to pamper our doggies and have the money go to good use for other bullies?

Edit Note by Desertskybulldogs: URL was broken and that product no longer sold in Pipers store. But, you can follow Piper on facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/piperstoneartwork

Last edited by a moderator:

MarleneK

Dec 21, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
I purchased a small tin of "Blissful Dog Nose Butter" a few months back and this stuff works wonders. Dually's nose was so dry and cracked and I started putting it on 4-6 times a day (since it's winter and we live in a much colder dryer climate). I would put in on then give him a small treat to deter him from licking it off. His nose now has become nice and black and smooth as it should be. I would definitely recommend this product.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.