Plum shampoo

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I dont know if any of you have tried this line of Shampoo and conditioner but the groomer at my vet used it and it is wonderful. They carry all of them to buy at their office but my favorite is the Pum line it smells wonderful and its really thick a little goes a long way!
plum-silky-shampoo-for-dogs--cats-[1].jpg
This is the shamoo and the different sizes.
plum-tastic-maximum-moisturizer-for-dogs--cats-[1].jpg
This is the conditoner
plum-crazy-for-dogs--cats-[1].jpg
And this is the foam facial cleaner

All od them are great I have tried the oatmil and the re-moisterizer but nothing is as good as the plum! It has silk protiens in it so it keep Lola's hair really soft and it makes her smell good for a long time!

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
http://www.naturesspecialtiesmfg.com/indexI dont know if any of you have tried this line of Shampoo and conditioner but the groomer at my vet used it and it is wonderful. They carry all of them to buy at their office but my favorite is the Pum line it smells wonderful and its really thick a little goes a long way!

This is the shamoo and the different sizes.

This is the conditoner

And this is the foam facial cleaner

All od them are great I have tried the oatmil and the re-moisterizer but nothing is as good as the plum! It has silk protiens in it so it keep Lola's hair really soft and it makes her smell good for a long time!

Thanks so much for recommending this - I was JUST looking for a microbial shampoo and guess what, this line has one! And they have a little trial size. What great timing.

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Everytime I get Lola groomed they give me a trial size of one of them whatever on they used on her and I really do like the whole line! It lathers really easy and I use about a dime size amount of soap and it spreads easy. You will have to let me know how it works for you!

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Everytime I get Lola groomed they give me a trial size of one of them whatever on they used on her and I really do like the whole line! It lathers really easy and I use about a dime size amount of soap and it spreads easy. You will have to let me know how it works for you!

I just emailed them to ask for their recommendation - they have so much to choose from!

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Ya they do! I was using avoderm shampoo and conditoner but it just doesnt compare to this brand!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Great and o just ordered 3 bottles of Pharmaseb TODAY!! Guess it will be a while before I get to try it. But I will!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.