Aquaphor

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
aquaphor.jpg

Great if your bully has a cracked nose. I've tried a lot of things but a tiny dab of Aquaphor once or twice a day has always given the best results!!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I use this on my SB babies butts too. feet and everywhere lol

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Wow, great tip! I used this on my tattoo when it was healing and have a lot more left...now I know what to do with it! :bully:

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Never though of using this...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I have a question on the Aquaphor, I was told to use it on my bullies noses and was shocked at how fast and well it worked! but how often is it suppose to be used? thier noses cleared up and looked so nice and healthy so I stopped using the Aquaphor and bam nose crusty and ugly looking again ... so is this something I should use daily, weekly, monthly ... how often is safe to apply it to keep their noses healthy looking??

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have a question on the Aquaphor, I was told to use it on my bullies noses and was shocked at how fast and well it worked! but how often is it suppose to be used? thier noses cleared up and looked so nice and healthy so I stopped using the Aquaphor and bam nose crusty and ugly looking again ... so is this something I should use daily, weekly, monthly ... how often is safe to apply it to keep their noses healthy looking??

[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] can confirm, but daily should be just fine

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy

I think frequency of use is up to the bully..... we use it intermittently on HRH's nose... certainly not daily, or even weekly. Just when we notice it looks super dry. Works great and she enjoys licking it.. LOL

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)

Once it's all cleared up I would use it whenever they look dry. Winter is going to hit here soon and their noses start to get dry once the heating goes on. So I"ll be upping the use of it during those times.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Once it's all cleared up I would use it whenever they look dry. Winter is going to hit here soon and their noses start to get dry once the heating goes on. So I"ll be upping the use of it during those times.

thank you!! to clear it up I was told to use it twice a day within 3 days tops it was clear and they looked great BUT then about a week later they were dry again so is it safe to use once a week all the time or is there something else I should use?

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
thank you!! to clear it up I was told to use it twice a day within 3 days tops it was clear and they looked great BUT then about a week later they were dry again so is it safe to use once a week all the time or is there something else I should use?

I use it as needed!!!

OpieRay

Aug 19, 2014
Nevada
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Opie
I use it when Opies nose gets really bad as it's sort of thick. Otherwise I just use snout soother. I use this mainly on his paws!

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online