Duoxo Pads

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
these can be used on anything bacterial and has antifungal properties as well. this works great with the duoxo ps shampoo for in between baths or just as a wipe on paws or nose ropes or back or tail pockets. can also be used on hot spots.
duoxo pads.jpg

Douxo Chlorhexidine 3% PS Pads (30 count)
These medicated pads provide unparalleled activity in topical management of pyoderma and Malassezia. Can be used for the antiseptic cleaning of interdigital areas, chin acne lesions and nasal/lip and other fold pyodermas in cats and dogs.

Active ingredients:
Chlorhexidine, 3%
Climbazole, 0.5%
Phytosphingosine Salicyloyl, 0.05%

Last edited:

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
Absolutely love these pads!! I use them everytime I have to clean Dually's nose wrinkle, around his eyes and his tail pocket. Will not use anything else!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Absolutely love these pads!! I use them everytime I have to clean Dually's nose wrinkle, around his eyes and his tail pocket. Will not use anything else!!

Totally agree with you! Hands down the best thing for a clean Bully. Buster had some really bad tear stains and we used these and within 2 days there was such a dramatic difference. We call them miracle pads! :yes:

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
I love these also. Remi's face easily gets super smelly and these just clean him right up. You can cut them in quarters to save $$$$.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
these can be used on anything bacterial and has antifungal properties as well. this works great with the duoxo ps shampoo for in between baths or just as a wipe on paws or nose ropes or back or tail pockets. can also be used on hot spots.
View attachment 26951

Douxo Chlorhexidine 3% PS Pads (30 count)
These medicated pads provide unparalleled activity in topical management of pyoderma and Malassezia. Can be used for the antiseptic cleaning of interdigital areas, chin acne lesions and nasal/lip and other fold pyodermas in cats and dogs.

Active ingredients:
Chlorhexidine, 3%
Climbazole, 0.5%
Phytosphingosine Salicyloyl, 0.05%

Sandra, where can I find them?

GusBus

Apr 21, 2013
Panama City Beach, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gus
So, after reading this thread, I bought some on Amazon because Gus has some puppy acne on the corners of his mouth that seemed to be getting worse, not better. After two days, all of his bumps look like they are shrinking, drying up and look a TON better!!! :D It doesn't seem to be improving his tear stains (yet), but we shall see. His zits look SO much better I will definitely continue to use it!! Thanks for the recommendation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hi,
YUP, this is good stuff.
I agree.

Also another great item I found is NuStock for skin conditions. GREAT stuff. smell horrible, Works great!

Good Day~

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So, after reading this thread, I bought some on Amazon because Gus has some puppy acne on the corners of his mouth that seemed to be getting worse, not better. After two days, all of his bumps look like they are shrinking, drying up and look a TON better!!! :D It doesn't seem to be improving his tear stains (yet), but we shall see. His zits look SO much better I will definitely continue to use it!! Thanks for the recommendation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great it's helped his acne. We had to use them every day on Buster's tear stains but they went away. Gus is a doll!!

Last edited:

adamslater

Dec 6, 2012
Sudbury, ON
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Has anyone from Canada ordered this? If so, from where? I apparently can't buy it off of amazon and other sites want to charge 20 or more for shipping! Thanks!

MarleneK

Dec 21, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
Has anyone from Canada ordered this? If so, from where? I apparently can't buy it off of amazon and other sites want to charge 20 or more for shipping! Thanks!

I would be interested in trying some as well if we can get it in Canada. If not will have to pay the $20 shipping and buy in bulk.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
i'm in Canada but i ordered from us Amazon and shipped to my parents house in the states. you can order from anyone who will ship it to you in Canada, you just run the risk of them busting it open at the border and charging duty. another option its to ask your regular pharmacist to order in some chlorhexidine solution. super cheap and yo can make your own douxo wipes. last option is ask your vet for a chlor.. solution. [MENTION=7281]adamslater[/MENTION] [MENTION=10600]MarleneK[/MENTION]
Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

MarleneK

Dec 21, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
i'm in Canada but i ordered from us Amazon and shipped to my parents house in the states. you can order from anyone who will ship it to you in Canada, you just run the risk of them busting it open at the border and charging duty. another option its to ask your regular pharmacist to order in some chlorhexidine solution. super cheap and yo can make your own douxo wipes. last option is ask your vet for a chlor.. solution.

Great, thank you good to know.

adamslater

Dec 6, 2012
Sudbury, ON
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
So I finally caved and ordered some from the states. Shipping was outrageous but worth it. This is the best tail pocket cleaner there is by far. I will never use anything else. Winston has a tight screw tail and it easily gets irritated but since I have been using these we have had no issue! Love love love this product, well worth the expense! :)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
So I finally caved and ordered some from the states. Shipping was outrageous but worth it. This is the best tail pocket cleaner there is by far. I will never use anything else. Winston has a tight screw tail and it easily gets irritated but since I have been using these we have had no issue! Love love love this product, well worth the expense! :)

I always have them on hand too, but there's another product that works just as well. It's called Mal-a-ket wipes. Maybe you can get them in Canada?

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.