mal-a-ket wipes

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
handy little things to have if your pet has bacteria or yeast. little wipes that you just wipe on and thats it.

malaket wipes.jpg

These antifungal wipes make it easy to clean between your pet's skin folds to prevent fungus and bacteria from building up in those hard-to-clean places. They are safe for all areas of your pet, including the face, lips and anal areas, so you don't need to worry about cleaning too close to a sensitive area. Giving your pet a few quick wipes between baths will save you time and postpone a full bath. Mal-A-Ket wipes also have antibacterial properties which can help soothe hot spots that can irritate your pet. These wipes have been recommended by veterinarians to help cure yeast infections in pets prone to these types of infections. These convenient wipes are suitable for both cats and dogs, and you can use them anytime your pet needs to freshen up.

Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%, Ketoconazole 1%, Acetic Acid 2%

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
love these wipes! I don't use them on a regular daily basis but a nice once a week to get a nice deep clean

Momma2Bullies

Aug 2, 2012
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla and Wilbur
Does anyone in Canada know where to get these wipes? My vet only has "MalAcetic" wipes, they are 2% acetic acid, 2% boric acid (+fragrance, glycerin). They smell terrible, and the dogs run....just wondering if the Mal-A-Ket are 1) available in Canada and 2) do they smell better/are they more effective???

The MalAcetic work great, they just do not smell very good!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
These wipes are amazing! They are by far the best item in my bully beauty kit! When we got Mabel, she had a chronic yeast infection on her belly (between her "udders") and on her leg. The yeast infection on her leg had discolored the skin. It was dry, scaly and black. I was told to keep the area clean and dry and use Gold Bond Medicated Powder on the areas, which was OK, but wasn't helping clear the areas. I was also told that the discoloration would never go away. She needed to have her belly cleaned and powdered twice a day. Then I read about Mal-a-Ket wipes and ordered my first jar. The difference is astounding! Not only is the scaly area soft and supple, it is turning pink again! I started noticing that the wipes were turning black when I cleaned her inner thigh. Then I noticed that I could see natural-looking spots in her skin and that the areas around the spots was fading. I follow up the cleaning with the powder and have found that I only need to do this care every other day now! The yeastie irritation on her belly is completely gone. Thank you, thank you, thank you for recommending this product!!!!! :clap2: :bow:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I love these too! I haven't used them all over but now after reading this I will...I use them on their nose ropes and just started using them on their paws. They let me but they don't like it too much. I also started using witch hazel on their nose ropes and paws - same reaction so I alternate use nightly.

I order on Amazon [MENTION=5605]Momma2Bullies[/MENTION] - I also get the Chlorexhadine spray and shampoo - always good to have handy should a hotspot arise.

Great post Cowsmom!!!

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
I have used the mal-a-ket wipes in the past but didn't like the smell of them. The vet clinic I worked at had Douxo Pads which worked much better and had a much nicer smell!! Won't use anything else!!

21MZxGGuH6L.jpg

Members online

No members online now.