Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Snout Soother

Quote Originally Posted by Pete22 View Post
    Third day of applying SS in the morning and before bed, and a magical thing happened... his old, crusty nose literally peeled off this afternoon, revealing a soft and supple nose underneath. The little booger is 2 now, and I've had him since a pup, and it's never looked and felt this good.
    good to hear and a great testament on the product!

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jeff
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gunny Highway
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I use this on Gunny's nose when it gets dry and cracked. It does a great job. I apply it 2-3 times a day when it is needed. After about two days his little nose is magically healed. I do hold him for about 3 or 4 min. to keep him from licking it off right away.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    NA
    Likes (Received)

Hello!
    I am a representative for Snout Soother and former Veterinary Technician with over 17 years of experience working at Veterinary Hospitals.
    This is truly an amazing product! It is all natural and is much more than just a nose balm. It can be used for a wide variety of skin conditions including but not limited to dry callused elbows, dry pads, lick granulomas and is a natural sunscreen among that many, many other uses. It is also safe to use on humans.

With all my years working in Veterinary Hospitals I have only experienced one product that actually works. It is a prescription topical product but unfortunately it is on an indefinite manufacture backorder. So, what do you do as a dog owner with a breed that can be predisposed to this condition?
    Give Snout Soother a try. There is nothing to lose as it is all natural and safe for your pooch.

Contact me for more information chris@naturaldogcompany.com

Kind Regards,
    Christina

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Opie
    Likes (Received)

Just thought I would throw my two sense in on this. I love this product. Opie has never had a super dry cracked nose but it gets a tad dry and this fixes him up great! I bought the paw soother from this company as well and loved it too. But I most likely wouldn't buy that again, just the snout soother would do for both.

5. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads