Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I finally got a Furminator! It was on ebay for 19.99,free ship-which I thought was a great price. Love it!! Just have to straighten out The wrinkles when I use it!! You all gave it such good revues-so got one! I,too recommend it!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I finally got a Furminator! It was on ebay for 19.99,free ship-which I thought was a great price. Love it!! Just have to straighten out The wrinkles when I use it!! You all gave it such good revues-so got one! I,too recommend it!

We love our Furminator!! Price is pretty good, I agree. I paid more. And yes, it will bounce right off the wrinkles. LOL haha.

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
I just bought one a few weeks ago when the pups started shedding their winter coats. It's what they use at our groomers and I couldn't believe what they had brushed out of the them. It's been pretty good so far. I also smooth out the area as I brush it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
several reviews say the one at Amazon is fake, is there any truth to this? should I be concern from getting online?

Whenever I buy from Amazon or Ebay, I only select highly positive sellers. i have the furminator, it does work, I use the zoom groom almost daily and the furminator, maybe once or twice a month

Mishell

Apr 6, 2015
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley
I. Love the kong zoom groom and so does Chumley , I use the furmanator once a week but it's kinda like giving him a shave where as the zoom groom gets out heaps of fur and it's like a good massage

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.