Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
furminator.jpg

This is a MUST HAVE in my books. It gets down to the deep coat that no other brush can do that I'm aware of. It's pricey but well worth it.

[h=2]Shedding Solutions for Dogs[/h] Love your pet but not the shedding? That's why we invented the FURminator deShedding tool. Shedding is natural and there's no way to eliminate it. But there is a better way than constantly vacuuming and scrubbing hair off your floor, furniture, clothing and car seats.
[h=4]Precision Tool Selection[/h] Not all dogs were created equal which makes FURminator the best choice when it comes to deShedding solutions. Simply select the tool that matches your dog's body size then select either the short hair or long hair edge for a truly customized grooming experience. Matching each dog to the ideal tool significantly enhances deShedding results.

• Reduces shedding up to 90%
  • Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches deep beneath your dog's long topcoat to gently remove undercoat and loose hair
  • Used and recommended by veterinarians and professional groomers
  • FURejector® button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease
  • Guaranteed to reduce shedding better than any brush, rake or comb
  • Designed by a groomer for professional results

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Amazon or ebay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We got the medium one, it's orange and purple, I am pretty sure it had a picture of a Boxer on the package. You will not believe how much hair will come off with it. I've never used one that works so well and our couches and chairs look so much better!

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
I cant testify the Furminator is great. Have used it on Dublin from Day one. Everyone comments on how super her coat is and it really gets all that hair that wouldn't come out otherwise. She doesn't love it but I do...:2thumbs:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I got the original Furminator when it came out and it's not been easy to use. Bea has all these little fat rolls everywhere and the original product isn't equipped with Bully Roll Four Wheel Drive. What's the use if you can only DeFurminate the top of the Chub Rolls?

Maybe this new one is better at this?

The instructions say to avoid going over the same area's multiple times and to do so can cause injury? I guess because of the blade in there? Anyway, if this thing has been vastly improved --- I'll get one. But if it's the same deal? Not so much.

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
I got the original Furminator when it came out and it's not been easy to use. Bea has all these little fat rolls everywhere and the original product isn't equipped with Bully Roll Four Wheel Drive. What's the use if you can only DeFurminate the top of the Chub Rolls?

Maybe this new one is better at this?

The instructions say to avoid going over the same area's multiple times and to do so can cause injury? I guess because of the blade in there? Anyway, if this thing has been vastly improved --- I'll get one. But if it's the same deal? Not so much.

Yes I do agree with you on the "rolls" so what I do is smooth out Dublin's coat as I go over it. I find it great for the area just above the tail where the hair is very dense. Yes, you have to be careful with the blade in areas that have less hair and more skin. I would never use it on her belly area. Dublin has a very dense coat and it is the only tool I have found that gets through the thickness. Gentle is the key to using it.

rikkiderr

Jul 21, 2010
Plano, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Trixie Wrinklebottom
After reading this thread and some reviews, I decided to pick one of these up for Trixie. This thing works GREAT! It gets a lot more loose hair than her previous brush and she loves being groomed with it to boot. Win/win!

gmendoza3

Nov 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximo
awesome never heard of this brush! it has great reveiws will buy it to use on my bully thanks! :)

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Love our furminator! And a horse rubber brush (same thing like kong got lol)

deerhuntress

Jan 24, 2015
Alabama
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
Just got Roscoe's FURminator in the mail from Amazon today. I'm already in love with it. I wasn't real happy with the high price but I was lead to believe you get what you pay for with this thing. If you get a nock off that might be cheaper it might not work as well as the real FURminator.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.