JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I took this recommendation and got one this past weekend. I was AMAZED at how much hair came off of her! Poor baby looked a fright and we did not even know it. I also used this in the tub but she did not really like it. Actually, she does not really like to be brushed, bathed, groomed, etc... She would be fine to go around looking like a hot mess but that is because that is how she has been treated all her life and so grooming is a new thing.

Outstanding! :up: Follow the groom zoom brush up with a curry comb and she'll be all smooth and shiny afterwards. Wilson doesn't like to be brushed either but he doesn't have a choice. What he loves to get is chase the hairs that are falling off of him and eat them. :bang: We're usually going one direction for a brush and then another. lol

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Ok, So I have a weird question lol I went out and bought one today, so I have it when I bring home Eloise, and it smells like bacon lol
Any one elses new, never been used zoom groom smell like bacon? lol

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Ok, So I have a weird question lol I went out and bought one today, so I have it when I bring home Eloise, and it smells like bacon lol
Any one elses new, never been used zoom groom smell like bacon? lol

:hmm: Can't say any of the ones I have bought smelled like bacon and I have bought quite a few. :laugh: Where'd you buy it at? I thinking of eggs right now.....:drool:

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
lol sorry. I bought it from petsmart today. Even my little boy says it smells like bacon lol

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I am checking on eBay as I have never seen these before. I v only had my baby for 7 months and if I am honest I wasn't prepared for the volume of hair.

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Im thinking about getting one or two soon. I've always used a rubber curry to wash the dogs helps get the dirt better too!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I am checking on eBay as I have never seen these before. I v only had my baby for 7 months and if I am honest I wasn't prepared for the volume of hair.

Jimmy.... to be honest we werent either when we got Princess Gracie. I was quite surprised at the volume of hair for a short haired dog. The Zoom Groom works quite well. We use it out on the patio (summer) and scrub it back and forth in all directions. I think they are worth getting.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Jimmy.... to be honest we werent either when we got Princess Gracie. I was quite surprised at the volume of hair for a short haired dog. The Zoom Groom works quite well. We use it out on the patio (summer) and scrub it back and forth in all directions. I think they are worth getting.

I v just ordered one from eBay. Just hope he don't chew it like he does with all his stuff

ScottFree00

Dec 13, 2012
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
I still like mine but it seems like no matter how much I use it, it doesn't make a dent in Lucy's shedding

Sent from my DROID DNA using Tapatalk 2

D

DaisyBulldog

I absolutely LOVE the Zoom Groom! And so does Daisy! She gets so excited when she sees me get it out, and tries to play bite at it. But once we get brushing, she stops with that, and just wiggles with joy as I brush her back and forth. :judges: Then again, she wiggles with joy at everything. :drawheart2:

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online