Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
ZoomGroom-700x700.jpg

I love this product. I use it during bath time and especially during the summer when shedding is in full swing. Pulls lots of hair out with little effort. You dog will look like he's snowing fur.

The KONG Zoom Groom is the best grooming and shampooing brush available. It removes loose hair like a magnet, and it stimulates capillaries and natural oil product for healthy skin and a healthy coat.

• Perfect for removing hair and use with shampoo
  • Massages while you brush
  • Made in the USA

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I also love my Zoom Groom!!! Used it today while giving 6 bully baths :up: It really gets the excess hair out!

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
:2thumbs: This does work. I bought one about a month ago and I cannot believe how much hair it gets out. I don't know why I went almost 3 years without one. Its great for in the bath and in between baths. I even used it the other day to clean out the bristle brush that I vacuumed recently and thought I sucked all the hair out...I just ran it across the bristles and a whole bunch of hair came out of it. It really is like a magnet.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I bought one this week after reading all the great reviews, and was AMAZED on how much fur I got off Vegas compared to the bristle brush I was using. And it works great on our cat!! :2thumbs:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kelly, I just brushed Wilson last night with it and even though this is his light time of shedding, so much came flying off. Get a curry metal brush and follow up with that after, it's like a finishing brush and makes the fur sleek. :)

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
Holy Amazeballs. I finally got around to picking one up today, I can not even begin to tell you the amount of fur that went flying. Best $10 I have spent in a long time.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yup great product. I won mine on the monthly EBN Auction :)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I was in Petsmart over the weekend looking for a brush for Blue. The girl who works there recommended this one so I got it. She said it's the best thing to use for puppies as it's very gentle.
Will find out soon enough what Blue thinks! :D

ScottFree00

Dec 13, 2012
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
I just bought one yesterday and was head to toe covered in dog hair after 5 minutes using it.:thumbup:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=7377]ScottFree00[/MENTION] oh right, she also mentioned using it outside or in the tub.. lol..
Did Lucy like it?? :D

ScottFree00

Dec 13, 2012
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
[MENTION=7377]ScottFree00[/MENTION] oh right, she also mentioned using it outside or in the tub.. lol..
Did Lucy like it?? :D

Not really but she tolerated it. I bet it felt good one all that dead hair was off. I bought a cheap version of the furminator and it was just hard to use around all those wrinkles. I haven't used it in the tub yet so i can't really say anything about that. Luckily i had the sense to use it outside. I got it before i read this thread

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I was in Petsmart over the weekend looking for a brush for Blue. The girl who works there recommended this one so I got it. She said it's the best thing to use for puppies as it's very gentle.
Will find out soon enough what Blue thinks! :D
It's fantastic! I've been using it on all my guys and started using it on Emma the day we brought her home at 8 weeks. Get yourself a curry brush too, it's great for in between and gets the top loose hairs. Just used that this weekend and yesterday on Wilson, he's my shedder. You can use it in the bath too when their all shampooed up. :2thumbs:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I have one of these but never used it in the bath I need to try it!

sherden24

Nov 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gumbo
I took this recommendation and got one this past weekend. I was AMAZED at how much hair came off of her! Poor baby looked a fright and we did not even know it. I also used this in the tub but she did not really like it. Actually, she does not really like to be brushed, bathed, groomed, etc... She would be fine to go around looking like a hot mess but that is because that is how she has been treated all her life and so grooming is a new thing.

Members online

No members online now.