FAQ: Has your bulldog ever had Idiopathic Head Tremors?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes, i did with my first boy, Nitschke but once we got his allergies under control they became fewer and fewer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yankydoodle

Nov 28, 2016
Country
South Africa
Bulldog(s) Names
princess, kleintjie
Our little pup had head tremors. I'm pretty sure it was brought on by allergies. She hasn't had any in quite a while. As a side note, apparently, giving plain greek yoghurt solves the issue. We gave her yoghurt for a while.

stacey333

Aug 10, 2015
florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
tripper and bailey
https://youtu.be/9amcDF1Z2hY

This is our big boy Trip, he is 4 1/2 now and we have had him a little over a year. I want to say he gets a head tremor at least once a month...I did notice he was getting them once to twice a week on a well know food for english bulldogs so we stopped that and he is now on Taste of The Wild. I cant really trace a factor except alot of times its when he first wakes up...he knows he is having it and will wake us up if we are sleeping or let our daughter know if she is in her room and we are at work. We tried all kinds of things from yogurt, ice cream,carrots, to even playing a game tossing a fruit loop one at a time in the house so he would chase it...lol nubz helps alot but lately i notice if we give him some dry food in his bowl by the time he is done so is the tremor. Thats what we did after filming him when he chewing on the nubz..The first time I saw him i cried not knowing what to do...but i know it doesnt hurt him and there seems to be no after effects but still wish he didnt have to go through that ...hope this helps another bully family

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online