FAQ: Are your bulldogs crate trained?

decide4me

Apr 21, 2017
Country
england
Bulldog(s) Names
mollie
I have just got a 16week old bulldog pup. I am having trouble in crate training her. Could you give me any tips please

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have just got a 16 week old bulldog pup. I am having trouble in crate training her. Could you give me any tips please

It is a profess where schedule and consistency are key.... can you tell us how you are training? keep in mind, at this age, they can only hold 'it' for about 4 hours

decide4me

Apr 21, 2017
Country
england
Bulldog(s) Names
mollie
I have a 16week old bulldog puppy. Can anybody give me any tips on how to crate train her. I would be very grateful. Thank y ou

spameggsandrice

Aug 14, 2017
Simpsonville, SC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brix
We started crate training Brix as soon as we brought him home on 8/12/17. This is our first dog so we are learning from forums and websites. He likes his crate and has no problem with it. He doesn't sleep through the night yet. We have to wake up and let him out to go the bathroom. We make sure we take him out to do his business before putting him in for the night. He is 9 weeks old and they say that he should be able so sleep or hold it until the morning. Just have to let him cry it out until he gets used to staying in there until the morning.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.