Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAQ: Has you Bulldog had a Tail Amputation?

The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: FAQ: Has you Bulldog had a Tail Amputation?

Quote Originally Posted by Lalaloopsie View Post
    Tail pocket must be cleaned and disinfected every 2-3 days in Bulldogs. In between cleanings you must make sure it is dry there, otherwise hot spot can start there. After shower you must thoroughly dry the area, then put antiseptic powder there. If you don’t take care of it regularly, it is infected and requires amputation.
    Nat, I never dry Nyala's tail nor put antiseptic. Most oils are all anti inflammatory so dont need any antiseptic. When I redo her tail 2-3 days later it's dry.

2. Likes Lalaloopsie liked this post
    Feed Store Operator Lalaloopsie's Avatar
    Real Name
    Natallia
    Country
    Belarus
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

May be Ishould try your magic mixture! One thing I’m not sure about is the quality of essential oils which are available. I doubt that everything they call essential oils is real. The reason why? I’m a granddaughter of bee keeper and butter maker. I know everything about honey and butter. I can detect additives in honey or butter from a mile distance (and there are methods to check it with some simple available chemicals). And guess what? So far I didn’t find neither real butter here, in the US, nor honey and I’m afraid that essential oils are not so real too...

The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Lalaloopsie View Post
    May be Ishould try your magic mixture! One thing I’m not sure about is the quality of essential oils which are available. I doubt that everything they call essential oils is real. The reason why? I’m a granddaughter of bee keeper and butter maker. I know everything about honey and butter. I can detect additives in honey or butter from a mile distance (and there are methods to check it with some simple available chemicals). And guess what? So far I didn’t find neither real butter here, in the US, nor honey and I’m afraid that essential oils are not so real too...
    You are 200% right. If you're not sure what's reL get doterra. Rule of thumb....if you see lavender @10 $ n one @30 $ well that's one hint. The real way to identify if its real or not, you will see the real latin name on the bottle ALONG with a lot or bin#, barcode so the maker can track the bottle if there was to be an issue with. Oils are not always oily texture can be also a watery texture. Or like mentioned buy Doterra.

5. Likes Lalaloopsie liked this post
    Feed Store Operator Lalaloopsie's Avatar
    Real Name
    Natallia
    Country
    Belarus
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

Thank you very much! Will buy Doterra oils!

7. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads