Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: FAQ: What do you feed your bulldog?

Real Name
    Pete
    Country
    japan
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: FAQ: What do you feed your bulldog?

Tank came to us on Eukanuba ( yuck) we changed over to Acana pacifica and everything was fine I found a site that ranked costco's grain free food just below Acana for less than half the price! Tank's wrinkles got sticky and started to shed again. I'm switching back I hope it works

Real Name
    Samantha
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    June
    Likes (Received)

June is currently eating and loving her "baby lamb food" (how random that it's shaped like lambs?!) Fromm Lamb & Lentils. She was eating Game Bird before that, and Surf and Turf and Beef Frittata before that as well. When we brought her home from the breeder we switched her from Eukanuba puppy to Fromm puppy food (by recommendations from this forum) and did great on it except she developed bad tear stains. Around 5-6 months old we decided to start her on the grain free all stages Fromm food to see if that would help... and within just a week or 2 her face was almost completely white! We started on Beef Frittata (again because of recommendations here) and then tried the other flavors eventually. She's done fantastic on each of them and I have no complaints

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Leo & Lola
    Likes (Received)

We feed our dogs commercial raw. They get all eight varieties of Stella and Cheweys that we alternate and then do the same with all eight varieties of Primal raw food. We are varying the meat proteins to prevent food allergies.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Jasmine and Ruger
    Likes (Received)

My jazzy eats duck and potato royal canin,only thing we found si far that she can eat without getting ear infections,her coat is silky,teeth have No plaque and she will be 9 Nov 7th,but we also bathe her in nothing but ivory dish soap! Help her skin and fur..had a vet tell me years ago to use it,it works great and she smells so good
    Sent from my PM23300 using Tapatalk

I spoke too soon. Now that Winston is done his oral meds, we are now seeing paw licking, he is rolling around on his back to scratch, and his chin is getting pinker. Happily his fur is growing back in, but there are spots where dry skin is still coming off in thick pieces with a lot of his fur attached. He was checked for yeast again since his infections were so bad but he is ok on yeast, so it looks like food allergy to vet. His eyes are still too icky to monitor tear stains, so. ... I just got a bag of Fromm Beef Frittata.... wish us luck! I really hope this helps him out. He is doing so much better in these weeks we have had him. We are trying Trigger on the Fromm as well in hopes to feed them the same food, but we all know that's a long shot!! haha

Real Name
    Samantha
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    June
    Likes (Received)

I spoke too soon Although June loves the lamb and lentils, it apparently didn't like her very much. She was licking her paws and ended up with the beginning of a inter digital cyst. I saw it Friday when I got home from work, and luckily she was just about finished with the small bag we got her. Glad I didn't get the big bag! So I got a big bag of the Surf and Turf at the pet store along with a bottle of Vetericyn which has been helping. Took her to the vet on Monday (she was due for her yearly check-up/shots) and also got some Duoxo pads. It's almost gone now thank goodness

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abraham "Abe"
    Likes (Received)

Blue Buffalo Life Protection Lamb and Oatmeal. 1 cup twice a day. He came home to us from the kennel eating Royal Canine Medium Puppy. I immediately changed it because of all the chicken product. I also choose the Blue Lamb and Oatmeal so he isn't getting any gluten or grains.

Potty Trainer
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mack
    Likes (Received)

Well I tried Fromms. Bad idea. The pellets were too small and the way Mack eats the pellets flew all over the place out of his lips when he chewed.

I will stick with Royal Canin Bulldog Formula.

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    X
    Likes (Received)

Fromm Puppy Pink Bag

Country
    Boulder, Colorado, USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Kira
    Likes (Received)

I am planning on feeding our bully (when we get her in December) primarily raw meats, raw organ meats, raw non-sharp bones.

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Doug
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella, Dozer and Koda
    Likes (Received)

Started transitioning to V-Dog last night for my guys, fingers crossed

Country
    Tokyo Japan
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Kucha
    Likes (Received)

Orijen adult with one-two tablespoon yoghurt on it.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Remove Ads