Regular Feedings important

Alicia M Kouw

Aug 15, 2011
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey and Louie
WOW we must have strange bullies here....no strict schedule but I try to follow roughly same times everyday....but mine don't eat til like 10-10:30 in the morning, they also eat three times a day or they will puke....so second feeding is around 4:15 and then again at 9:15 and the night time feeding is the one they will BEG and remind you about the most!! Plus they get snacks through out the day too :) My bullies are spoiled rotten but they also prefer to sleep all morning like their momma :) hence another reason they eat late in the morning.

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
my walter always gets me up around 7 to 8am i sort his food out, but then he never eats it till my fella gets up around 9am.... he has never ate his food unless we are both here with him. He also has his tea around 5pm again only if we are both here..... and a little snack around 10.30 of mainly fruit..and he likes a drink of goats milk a little warm around then also... when my fellas away he will eat his meals with me alone... strange boy

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
We're on a schedule here; mostly because I read somewhere once that dogs respond positively to routine. Neither of them have ever (needed to) remind me.... but they certainly could. I swear to God they can read a clock. hahahahaha

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online