High Quality Food For Bull Puppy :

klusner

Sep 19, 2011
Examples of high quality foods to look for a puppy dog :
Wellness, Solid Gold, Canidae All Life Stages, Fromm Four Star, Merrick, GO Natural, Nature's Variety Prairie, Nature's Logic, Artemis Fresh Mix, Timberwolf Organics.

Last edited by a moderator:

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hi,

I start off my puppies on Royal Canin. They have a weaning/starter food for 4 week old puppies to start weaning. I wait until they are about 5 weeks old to start weaning. I then switch to the RC #32. The Canidae GF/ALS does not recommend until 2 months old. I stay with the RC until my pups are 6 months old then switch to the Canidae GF and I am using the Bison/Lamb since this is the only one that does not have any chicken or chicken meal in the mixture. The other 3 types of Canidae have that.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We use FROMM Puppy Gold in the pink bag, and have always had good luck with it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Sofia

Jul 9, 2018
Athens,Greece
Country
Greece
Bulldog(s) Names
Kyla
I started to feed kyla with royal canin for english bulldogs and we hadn't any problems.Unfortunaly I heard bad things about the ingredients of royal canin because it has a lot of grain and that is not good for the puppy's health.
Now we choose acana for puppies and kyla is seems to like it a lot .

Sofia

Jul 9, 2018
Athens,Greece
Country
Greece
Bulldog(s) Names
Kyla
I started to feed kyla with royal canin for english bulldogs and we hadn't any problems.Unfortunaly I heard bad things about the ingredients of royal canin because it has a lot of grain and that is not good for the puppy's health.
Now we choose acana for puppies and kyla is seems to like it a lot .

ebmagtoto

May 5, 2019
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Maui and Moana
We use “Victor’s” wet and dry food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions