Does anyone else use Natures Logic dog food?

jojo31

Sep 12, 2011
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tater
I've heard really good things about this food and was wondering what others thoughts were......

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
We use Natures Variety Instinct formula.. if you go on the home page there are great articles about food... WELCOME !!! :hug:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
its says natures logic [MENTION=2091]BabyDuke[/MENTION] but nice try:D anyways there are some her who use it who can give you some advice and welcome to the forum.

OP
J

jojo31

Sep 12, 2011
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tater
Well so far my Tater is loving it!!! I just hope it helps with some of his hair loss. I think hes got Seasonal Flank Alopecia.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We use the salmon and Duck for Orion and the difference is amazing. Her face is no longer yeasty. Great results for us!

OP
J

jojo31

Sep 12, 2011
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tater
Awesome! Salmon and Duck is what we have too! Thanks Libra926!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Well, you know how it goes....you start reading....and then you start looking at your dog....and then you read some more....and look at the dog some more....and then you hit the "Pet Food Success Stories" section....and pretty soon you're down at some shop you've never heard of before, buying Nature's Logic Lamb by the 30 pound bag! :lmao:

Seriously though, I've been inspired and educated by the breadth and depth of this forum with regard to nutrition. The dynamic duo began the "Four Day Switcharoo" to a new food, starting tonight. Additionally, I'm adding plain yogurt to the morning meal for good measure and they love it.

Bea and Bo aren't suffering with major stinkyhead syndrome just yet (although Bo does have this peculiar odor about him). It would seem that they DO seem a bit yeasty. I speculate that the Natural Balance Bison / Sweet Potato has stopped working for them.

I shall take photos and update with the hopefully amazing results. The enjoyed the heck out of dinner tonight - even tho there wasn't but a 1/4 cup of the new stuff in the bowl. I love that it's in tiny kibble too because Bo is a gulper. I don't think he even TASTES food.....

V, B & B

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Interesting update with the Nature's Logic Lamb switcharoo....
Due to a major miscalculation, I prematurely ran out of the old food (Natural Balance Bison/Sweet Potato) at the close of the "Day 2" window. Yesterday evening Bo and Bea both had 100% new food and there's been NO "bathroom" issues! Firm poos and they seem to really love the new food too. Hooray!

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
I know it's only Day 6, but could Nature's Logic Lamb be making their faces actually worse -- and so soon? I'm going to hang in there for at least another week (hoping it always gets worse before it gets better?) but sheesh. Bo's tear stains/facial discoloration looks WAY worse. Bea's is worse too - but not to the degree that Bo's is.

How quickly do you see improvement when switching foods? OR rather, how quickly would you know that it's "Not working"?

Thanks in advance for your wisdom!

RoxiBear

Jan 12, 2011
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi Bear
I feed Roxi Nature's Logic. Right now she is eating the Duck and Salmon formula...However, we have been having some issues with hives (only on her back) lately so I began looking at her food. The only formula that does not contain chicken (in any form) is the beef formula. I am considering FROMM... I just wish it was was sold locally. I loved Nature's Logic when we first switched to it from Royal Canin puppy. No tear stains, better poo and more regular (3x's a day), and her coat was shiny and soft! These things aren't as prominent now that we are having issues.:*(
I still don't know if her hives are caused from an environmental reaction or if it is food related.:cursing: Hopefully if we make the switch we won't have the hive issue anymore! :begging:

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1704]RoxiBear[/MENTION] - thanks for sharing your experience. In another thread, someone said that it takes an entire month to really know if there's a change - good or bad - so I'm going to be more patient. (Try to be, I should say) The "beauty regimen" around here with these two surely rivals that of the finest European Spas, I'm certain....and I want results NOW! :pray: Please!

[MENTION=3081]Sulley[/MENTION] - you didn't say why the food didn't work for your baby. Can you pontificate on that, please?

OP
J

jojo31

Sep 12, 2011
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tater
We are on week 3 and I see a noticable difference with his tear stain. His missing hair spots are looking better too. I am also using coconut oil as well so it could be a combination of the two!!

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=3233]jojo31[/MENTION] - thanks for responding. I'm going to hang in there! I'll be disapointed if Nature's Logic doesn't work out because they seem to really like it. Bea's never been one to jump up and RUN to the kitchen when it's suppertime - but she does now! She actually does this little "dinner dance" too which is fun to watch. She NEVER did that before.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=3233]jojo31[/MENTION] - thanks for responding. I'm going to hang in there! I'll be disapointed if Nature's Logic doesn't work out because they seem to really like it. Bea's never been one to jump up and RUN to the kitchen when it's suppertime - but she does now! She actually does this little "dinner dance" too which is fun to watch. She NEVER did that before.

You can also try a different protein source, for example Jesse gets stains on beef, some stains on chicken but no stains on salmon.... Just a thought you can always try a diff. Protein in the same brand as well. Jesse is just a fishy girl! Lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.