Does anyone else use Natures Logic dog food?

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,
I have not use Natures Logic but my comment is to carefully look at the ingredient list. It might not have chicken as the main food protein, but does it have chicken parts or chicken meal? these are still chicken. Also look for anything like "beets" as this causes staining as well.
Find a brand that is grain free, single protein (not chicken, parts or meal) and limited carb such as sweet potato. there are many brands out there. And yes it does take time for the new food to completely work through the system, not just the digestive system...poo.

OP
J

jojo31

Sep 12, 2011
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tater
Update on Tater: Hes doing so well!!! The hair is starting to slowly grow back and the tear stain is pretty much gone!!! We will be sticking with this stuff. He LOVES it too!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Update on Tater: Hes doing so well!!! The hair is starting to slowly grow back and the tear stain is pretty much gone!!! We will be sticking with this stuff. He LOVES it too!!

Wonderful news! :lol: I shall be exhilarated the day I make such a claim! Congrats [MENTION=3233]jojo31[/MENTION]

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

Awesome !!!! Pics???

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw that is so awsome. its great when you get the right food for your bully. :D

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
The jury is still out on whether my PetPro guy - who I visited yesterday - can get Nature's Logic. My hope is that he can. I hate having to drive to Egypt to get a bag of dogfood from a shop owner whom I have no relationship with. I'm giving up on the Dingbat as I've learned that my PetPros - while expensive as all get out - is a locally owned store. Hooray!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.