Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
I was in PETCO today and saw a woman with a beautiful brindle Boxer .....the dog was gorgeous. I asked her if I could touch him, and when I ran my hand down his back, his Coat was
absolutely incredible. Soft as silk. She held up a can of Salmon dog food. I didn't get the brand name of the food, but she said she swears by it and says his coat is beautiful because
of the Salmon dog food ....

Does anyone feed their Bullie a Canned Salmon dog food ....? and if so which variety ?

Thanks.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I have a bichon frise and he grew up on Blue Wilderness Salmon alternating with Duck - dry and canned. He has cottonball hair it is so soft and silky. Bullie switched to BW when I got her. She's doing great on it. She had lots of small "bald" spots the size of a quarter and those are starting to fill in.

1312312311.jpg

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i also use the wellness 95% salmon canned food and the chicken and beef for my 3 dogs. they love it. i like it also because its not extreemly watery like some and mine tend to have soft poop with canned food.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
They love the canned food. Maximus will think you are the BEST mommy. lol. You can also use salmon oil. I use it and our dogs' coats are sooooo soft and silky.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.