Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cost of good ....no , GREAT nutrition

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Louisville, KY
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Cost of good ....no , GREAT nutrition

When I was on Fromm, I could get the largest bag at the feed store for $60. You can check the Fromm website for dealers, you would be surprised at how many their are. I didn't think anyone carried it and then when I checked the site I found it quite close.

I raw feed now and pay anywhere from 69cents a lb to $1.59 a lb for food. A little more work and a bit more planning but worth it to us.

Dog Park Attendant Become a 4 Paw Member Maximus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Toms River, New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Cost of good ....no , GREAT nutrition

I agree totally. What concerned me initially was that I was buying a new Brand of Dog food every week ......bag after bag .... from FROMM to TOTW to WELLNESS to INNOVA to PRECISE
    to NATURE'S VARIETY....to try and determine and isolate the Allergen that was causing Maximus to look so bad. He looked horrible. His eyes were red and swollen, his Face was red and pink,
    he got Dermatitis/Pyoderma and it just got worse with no relief and no signs of him improving. And it all cost me a fortune! I'm really wondering whether there really IS a good dog food out there on the market .....??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads