Some friends use this food, is it a good food?

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
[h=3]Earthborn Holistic[SUB]®[/SUB] Coastal Catch[SUB]™[/SUB] Natural Dog Food: Ingredients[/h]Herring Meal, Potatoes, Peas, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Pea Protein, Tapioca, Pea Fiber, Dried Egg Product, Sweet Potatoes, Salmon Meal, Whitefish Meal, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Blueberry Fiber, Cranberry Fiber, Apples, Blueberries, Carrots, Spinach, Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Salt, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidgera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.

Alot of people I know have gone to this food. Just curious if its a good food or not. Michelle ask my opinon and I don't know honestly so I told her I would check with all my food guru professionals :p

kels16

Aug 24, 2011
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley
We use this food for Harley! It has been good for him, no allergic reactions or anything, it is $50 for a 28 pound bag. Our only problem is he scarfs down his food :lmao:but i'm sure he'd do that with ANY food! :) lol I would like to know other people's opinions on it as well though.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
We should check it out here on the dog food ratings page and also at dogfoodadvisor...also [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] knows a lot about many kinds of food! She's had a terrible time with her Sarah!

The grain free coastal catch got 5 stars on dog food advisor...the ones with grain got 4 stars!

Last edited:
OP
Luvin My Bullie

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
so I guess its pretty good. I'll tell her. We were talking about dog foods and the truth and she got all torn up and changed her boston and weiner dog to earthborn brand.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok yes this is fine food but it is heavy on potatoes peas tapioca sweet potatoes eggs and such. there are a few more fish meals further down but this and the first fish meal is pretty much what you get. fine for most dogs but maybe not so much for a dog(bully) with allergies or a yeast problem. all in all looks to be a good food but just consider the dog you are feeding it to. actually their earthborn primitive one looked to be a better pick. i do like how they list the carbs under the guaranteed analysis most dog foods dont. good luck

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online