I have a problem!`

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], as I would for anyone else too!!! I swear I just love this site, I feel closer to my bully friends than the majority of my "real" friends!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I think I'm gonna cry, sniff sniff, I want to hug everyone. :hug: Can you feel the love? :luv: You guy's are the best. Do you think our bully's appreciate all this we would do for them?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], been alot of things, done alot of things in my almost 48 yrs. of life, murderer is not one of them I PROMISE!!!! :lmao:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Aww...you guys ARE the best!!! What a sweet thing :).

Like in the movies....LOVE YOU GUYS!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Geez I miss everything around here. A genuine lovefest and I'm left out again. I gotta start getting on at work. Well this site is the best. A great bunch of people here.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
About 6 posts ago i said to myself: SELF, you're witnissing people at their finest. :) Sounds like you're hooked up with food but just in case le me know too, we have several places here locally that carry Fromm and I too could stop and get some and ship it out if needed. [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], I've been paying attention to the last few issues you've had ordeinf and now his issue with the warehouse not shipping, sure makes me not want to order food from them simply due to shipping delays.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:whew: Me either!

I'm not kidding... I JUST got back from Harbor Freight..... I bought an AX!!!!!!! :rofl:

It might be a good idea to go get a bag of something close to the formula that you use and mix it 50/50 with what Fromm you have left to extend it without having to make a total switch.
Push come to shove send your mailing addy and I'll send some Fromm Beef Frittata.

OP
Luvin My Bullie

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
You guys are awesome :) We have it figured out thanks to all you kind hearts, my Chaos will not starve :laugh:[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] sent him enough to last til they ship his out. But beleive me, this won't happen again.....I will order backup from here on out. Now if Ms. stubborn would say how much I owe her....but thats ok I know what I'll do :tease:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
You guys are awesome :) We have it figured out thanks to all you kind hearts, my Chaos will not starve :laugh:[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] sent him enough to last til they ship his out. But beleive me, this won't happen again.....I will order backup from here on out. Now if Ms. stubborn would say how much I owe her....but thats ok I know what I'll do :tease:
:huh: Jake did it for his bud! Don't you dare do anything! :nonono: Someday you can do it for someone else and think of us! :love:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Sounds like a case of paying it forward! I do have to say that I used to be pretty active on a Basset site and I never, ever saw the kindness and friendship that I see here. I feel blessed daily to have found you guys and I believe that you ALL make it so easy for anyone new to feel comfortable enough to jump in and it really does help everyone to be able to better care for their beloved Bulldogs. Without you guys, I don't know how I would have fared with mine. I would have been clueless and my guys would have suffered for it.

*group hug*

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Sounds like a case of paying it forward! I do have to say that I used to be pretty active on a Basset site and I never, ever saw the kindness and friendship that I see here. I feel blessed daily to have found you guys and I believe that you ALL make it so easy for anyone new to feel comfortable enough to jump in and it really does help everyone to be able to better care for their beloved Bulldogs. Without you guys, I don't know how I would have fared with mine. I would have been clueless and my guys would have suffered for it. *group hug*
And back at YA!! :muah2:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.