Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I have a problem!`

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    Me either!
    I'm not kidding... I JUST got back from Harbor Freight..... I bought an AX!!!!!!!

It might be a good idea to go get a bag of something close to the formula that you use and mix it 50/50 with what Fromm you have left to extend it without having to make a total switch.
    Push come to shove send your mailing addy and I'll send some Fromm Beef Frittata.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chaos
    Likes (Received)

You guys are awesome We have it figured out thanks to all you kind hearts, my Chaos will not starve @JAKEISGREAT sent him enough to last til they ship his out. But beleive me, this won't happen again.....I will order backup from here on out. Now if Ms. stubborn would say how much I owe her....but thats ok I know what I'll do
    Bullies leave pawprints on our hearts furever <3

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin My Bullie View Post
    You guys are awesome We have it figured out thanks to all you kind hearts, my Chaos will not starve @JAKEISGREAT sent him enough to last til they ship his out. But beleive me, this won't happen again.....I will order backup from here on out. Now if Ms. stubborn would say how much I owe her....but thats ok I know what I'll do
    Jake did it for his bud! Don't you dare do anything! Someday you can do it for someone else and think of us!

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BruceP View Post
    I'm not kidding... I JUST got back from Harbor Freight..... I bought an AX!!!!!!! .

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Sounds like a case of paying it forward! I do have to say that I used to be pretty active on a Basset site and I never, ever saw the kindness and friendship that I see here. I feel blessed daily to have found you guys and I believe that you ALL make it so easy for anyone new to feel comfortable enough to jump in and it really does help everyone to be able to better care for their beloved Bulldogs. Without you guys, I don't know how I would have fared with mine. I would have been clueless and my guys would have suffered for it.

*group hug*

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by GatorRay View Post
    Sounds like a case of paying it forward! I do have to say that I used to be pretty active on a Basset site and I never, ever saw the kindness and friendship that I see here. I feel blessed daily to have found you guys and I believe that you ALL make it so easy for anyone new to feel comfortable enough to jump in and it really does help everyone to be able to better care for their beloved Bulldogs. Without you guys, I don't know how I would have fared with mine. I would have been clueless and my guys would have suffered for it. *group hug*
    And back at YA!!

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

to everyone here i know sarah is better for my having found this site. her issues were becoming to much for me to handle alone. so thanks all for your help.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads