I have a problem!`

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
I have been ordering Fromm from pet flow since we got Chaos. Never had any problems. I went to check the status of his food order and they are not shipping anything until 8/31 due to updating their warehouse (is what the website said) The problem is he has enough food for 2 maybe 3 days......the time his bag should have been here :nervous: So what am I gonna do, the 31st is next wednesday....thats a week....or more that I need food for my baby. And to make it worse we will be on vacation next week so its not like my mom will cook him chicken and rice..... :help: Chaos is gonna think I'm the worst mom ever....lost his manhood now he will be foodless.....

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
oh dear, you are in a pickle , check on-line for a distributor near you that deals in Fromm, they are located everywhere. I got a small doggy shoppe 5 miles from me. He, (you) may get lucky

:yes:

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
I know that amazon.com has a few of the different Fromm flavors. We are on amazon prime, so it's free 2 day shipping. I'm not sure how much the shipping cost is regularly, but it might be worth checking out if they could get a small bag to you fast.

OP
Luvin My Bullie

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
What is the next best food to fromm that i could possibly purchase locally? He hasnt had allergies except a small bit to chicken. He is currently on salmon a la veg fromm

luvinmybullie :)

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Hi Paula, I have several stores close to me that sell Fromm. If you like, I can ship you a small bag using the USPS flat rate box. I have no way for you to pay me, so hey, you get lucky.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I had a problem with my petflow order at the beginning of this month and I ran out of food. I bought them Blue Wilderness the salmon flavor and the duck flavor. They are both grain free and my boys loved it and when my fromm order came in, they went back to eating their beef frittata with no problem. Petsmart sells the Blue Wilderness.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Oh..this happened to me on Monday with petflow. I sent them an email and requested they check stock in another warehouse and they did! It was available and shipped out. If I were you I'd email them asap and tell them you expect better customer service than that! They should've shipped out the orders that were close to shipping early...or at least let us know. This is the 3rd issue I've had in as many orders. It's almost 5 back east..so I would call and email..I have some I just received today..will be happy to send you out a small bag of surf n turf if it will help!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Hi! Have you ever shopped at Carolina Pet Pantry? If not check them out. They carry FROMM and have Free Shipping. www.carolinapetpantry.com

I know they were carrying fromm but thought they stopped? I was using them until she said they werent going to carry it anymore so I stopped looking for it there. Hmm....
Well this all reminds me I need to order now in case something happens like this. My orders seem to usually take a week exactly from the day I order but last time it only took like 2 days. Never has taken longer, (knock on wood) so I always plan for that length of time.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I was just thinking...

I live in hurricane area of Florida. We always go through emergency preparedness review every year. And part of that review is to have enough non-perishable food to last us 3 months. This includes dog food. The past 2 years we've been having financial issues that our "stock" is down to 1 month.

But, either way, I think it's a good idea to have an extra bag of dog food in the pantry.

OP
Luvin My Bullie

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
I agree with the 3 month deal. Thats a great idea. Thanks [MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION] for the offer. I think I will email them as well and hopefully they can do the same for me [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]. That would be awesome. I will let you guys know if I need to "borrow" a small bit, or have anatess pick me up a bag. And I will pay you, if nothing elase I can mail u a check :) You guys are amazing.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
You just let me know! I can get in mail tomorrow! This was my backup order! I keep 2 bags in a big sealed plastic tub..when I open and pour 3rd bag in..I order...so one large bag is always there..this time I moved up my order cuz had issues last time! I also added small surf n turf..so it's yours if you need it!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
This site is amazing!! [MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]!!!!! One of the millionth thing I LOVE about this site, we all get our heads together and help each other out. [MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION], where exactly do you live in Fl.? I live in Bradenton about 15 min. from the beach. I also have hurricane supplies in my spare room including a small bag of NVI that I just stocked last week. Your both AWSOME!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
This site is amazing!! [MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]!!!!! One of the millionth thing I LOVE about this site, we all get our heads together and help each other out. [MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION], where exactly do you live in Fl.? I live in Bradenton about 15 min. from the beach. I also have hurricane supplies in my spare room including a small bag of NVI that I just stocked last week. Your both AWSOME!!!
:hug: to you Kelly! Least I can do! Do it for you in a second! Errrr..I mean for Vegas!!!!! :laugh:

My backup supplies are for earthquakes! Nasty..no good..bleeping things!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online