What do you feed your bully??

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I have the boys on TOTW Pacific Stream with the grizzly salmon oil at night squirted on their kibble

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Wow...I saw some of the earlier posts and was confused for a second. So much has changed here as far as food discussions! I love seeing how things evolved and to see how much everyone has learned is cool!

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Love this question cause it seems that they have food allergies/issues....well we Olaf was eating nutro (breeder feeds her dogs) and was doing okay (noticed lots of tears and Very irritated nose fold) but that he just didn't like it anymore...so switched to bule buffalo and noticed a HUGE skin improvement...no issues and then he stopped liking it and breeder was not happy about the switch so we are back to nutro and tear stains and nasty nose fold again...just wondering what everyone's experiences have been? and what your bully likes? :confused:

Brutus was on Nutro for a bit and his tear stains were soooooo bad! We changed him over to nature's variety and have never looked back. Runny nose is gone and those gross tear stains are too. It's crazy what food can do to your dog. He always had a super sensitive stomach and I tried all varieties of Blue and Fromm and it still have him an upset tummy :(

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
I feed Maximus Taste of the Wild Grain-Free Sierra Mountain formula, and WELLNESS CORE Reduced Fat Grain-Free. He prefers the WELLNESS CORE, but he does eat the TOTW. The other brands all contain to much filler, and grains and Maximus has allergies, so he must be maintained on Grain-Free Dog Food. So far, I am very impressed with the WELLNESS CORE Grain-Free forumula, and Maximus really likes this food.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Wow...I saw some of the earlier posts and was confused for a second. So much has changed here as far as food discussions! I love seeing how things evolved and to see how much everyone has learned is cool!

[MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION] Yes it's amazing isn't it!!! Thanks to [MENTION=2242]karenben[/MENTION] for resurrecting this thread ... to show us all just how much we have learnt about bulldogs and nutrition in the last 12 months!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.